Chapter 22

(The next day ...)

Knock knock … "Who is it?" Victoria sang running to the door know it was Michelle. "Who else would it be crazy" Michelle said laughing as Victoria as she opened the door and they hugged like they didn't just see each other two days ago.

"Are you ready for your date tonight?" Victoria asked her referring to the blind date she had set Michelle on. "Yes and no" Michelle answered honestly. "Like what if I don't like him, what if he doesn't like me, what if the date sucks, can I skip out? Oh, I know! You should call me midway through and I'll answer and tell you if it's going okay or not. Deal?" Michelle said looking at Victoria.

"Alright deal" Victoria said laughing at how dramatic her best friend is. "We won't be needing an escape plan because you're going to have a blast.

I know for certain this guy is a complete gentleman and will show you an amazing time. Trust me on this one Shelly." Victoria said pulling two wine glasses from her cabinet.

"Okay, okay, I trust you. Enough about me, you didn't call yesterday, how was date night?" Michelle asked her taking a seat on the couch turning on the tv as Victoria came in with wine. The girls were going to watch a few movies until it was time for Michelle's date later that night. The guy was going to be coming to Victoria's place to pick up Michelle at 7:30pm and taking her out to eat.

"It was amazing. A white limo drove us to our candle lit diner at the beach, he bought me a cute puppy, & then had August Alsina call on facetime and sing to me, girl I almost lost it that man so fine, yes hunny." Victoria said squealing.

"Who fine, Danny or August? Bitch I'm jealous as hell, at the beach, that sound so romantic and beautiful. Wait a dog, where is it, what kind of dog is it? And oooh did he like his gifts you got him and JuJu?" Michelle asked all in one breath.

"The both fine crazy. Yes, it was extremely romantic, he blew my socks off, fa real, it was so sweet Shelly you should've saw it. He got me a white teacup and she's in her bed sleeping in my room, her name's Princess! Oh and even though he claim I ain't have to do all that, he loved them both. That man is so good to me Michelle." Victoria said with tears in her eyes.

"Whoa, are those tears, what's wrong boo?" Michelle asked rubbing Victoria's back comforting her.

"Well later that night we fell asleep watching a movie. I ended up waking right back up and decided to surprise him. So, I got up, showered and put on some lingerie and then I -" she began saying but Michelle cut her off, "bitch did you just say lingerie?" Michelle asked raising her eyebrows. "Yes, now shut up and just listen. I put it on and called him upstairs to my room. I had candles and rose petals everywhere. He was shocked. He told me we didn't have to have sex, he was cool waiting for me. But I assured him I was ready, and thanked him for willingly waiting and never bringing it up. He put me against the wall and ate me like never before girl. Then he laid me down and ate me again, when I saw how thick and big he was my damn eyes almost bulged out my head" Victoria said as they both laughed.

"I told him I wanted to feel him inside me so he got on top and took care of me slowly so I could get accustomed to his big size.

After a few slow pumps we really got into it and went to work while I scratched his poor back up. I rode him, then we showered where he ate me again against the shower door. We got put and had sex on my countertops and the picked me up and I squirted all over him girl. He cleaned me up cause I was tired and put me in bed.

When I tell you he had me saying and feeling and doing things I never have! Whew! I felt absolutely amazing." Victoria said smiling. "So you have this romantic date, followed by bomb ass head, and electrifying sex, making you squirt, which I need to know how that felt by the way, yet you got tears in your eyes, I don't get it Vick." Michelle said confused.

"Well when I woke up the next morning, he was gone and -" she said before being cut off. "Gone, the fuck you mean gone. He ain't hoe you did he. I thought you guys would actually be something. I'm sorry boo" Michelle said hugging her.

"Thank you, but that's not all. I began sending him a text, basically calling him trifling and a dog and ect I didn't hear the door open, he came and kissed me and I pressed send on accident. He didn't try to fuck and duck me, he went out to get me my favorite breakfast from iHop. I went to brush my teeth to eat, my stupid ass forgot all about the message, and when I walked in he yelled at me about it.

He said basically that he really cared about me & would never do that to me ever. That he saw himself settling down, with me. And cause of my insecurities, I fucked up, he's gone Shelly. I ran him away. He looked so hurt.

He left his key and told me bye. I feel so damn ignorant. I should've just called, or kept my mouth closed and waited a little longer." Victoria said sobbing in her hands. "No, stop it. You didn't mean any harm, just give him a little space boo, I'm sure he'll come back. He care to much. This is something so small and simple, it can and will be fixed, trust me in this one" Michelle said trying to encourage Victoria.

When either of them were sad or upset, the always ate junk food. Since Michelle was going out later they settled on homemade baked cookies and ice cream while watching random chick flicks.

They both drifted off to sleep in the middle of 'Waiting to Exhale' when Michelle's alarm went off waking her up.

She cut the tv down and proceeded to take a shower. When she got out she put on her outfit, which was a royal blue dress, white blazer, royal blue Giuseppe heels, white gold accessories, and Victoria woke up to do her makeup and hair.

They began watching 'Scandal' as Victoria's doorbell rang. She looked through the window to see who it was. She greeted him, and Michelle knew the voice seemed fairly familiar but couldn't really hear the voice to be sure who it was. "Come on in. She just went to go powder her nose" Victoria said standing to the side.

"Shelly" she said to get Michelle attention, "your date's here boo" she yelled. "Coming" Michelle said walking into the foyer. When she locked eyes ln her date her mouth dropped open in shock.

"Hi beautiful, these are for you, ready to go?" He said politely passing her a dozen pink roses.

____________________________

ANY THOUGHTS ON THIS CHAPTER?? 

WHO DO Y'ALL THINK THE DATE IS!?

COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!