Part 1

Angie's pov.

I walked to my front door, grabbing my mail. I unlocked my front door, and walked in. Setting my bag on the couch. I looked at the mail. Suddenly I froze he wrote back! I ran upstairs to my room, opening the letter.

 "Dear Angie,

 Thank you. Your a very nice person. I'm glad that I can now have some one to write to!! You sound very interesting, I of course can't say the same about myself. Haha, but whatever! Write back as soon as you can! ;) .

                                                                                              Sincerely,

                                                                                                                 Him. "

 I smiled, and pulled a piece of paper out. What was I suppose to write? I sighed, and walked to my bed, pulling twitter up on my phone. Ugh, drama about some girl and nudes again. I went to my facebook. "Anyone wanna hang? Txt me!" I typed. Then laid in bed. My phone dinged. Mai, my best friend commented, " @#!*% yeah! I need to talk to ya anyway!! <3" I smiled, and I got a text from her.

 From: Mia :D

    "Meet me at the mall! ASAP!!"

To: Mia :D

 "KK see ya soon!"

Then I shoved my phone in my pocket, rushing downstairs, grabbing my bag. Then I went to my poor looking car. I got in and drove to the mall. I got a new one this year, for my birthday. I jumped out, running to the food court. Where Mia and I always met. She wrapped me in a hug. She was biting her lip, trying not to say something. "What is it?" I asked. She smiled brightly, "We're going to see 1D!" I stared at her, "What?" She repeated herself. "W-when?" I asked. "Uhh... For your birthday!" She said happily. "OMG THAT'S AWESOME!!" I said, the fangirl part of me coming out. So we spent the day looking for outfit's to wear. My birthday was in a month. Not even. I was turning 18!! I was so excited! I loved Maine. But I needed out. I walked past a couple wracks. "OMG ANGIE!!" Mia yelled. I laughed walking over to her. "What?" "Look at this pic!" She said. She turned her phone to me. A picture of Harry Styles, and the rest of the boys came up. They had that new band. What was it called? I think they went by the name of 5 Seconds Of Summer. I'm not for certain though.

(A/N I know exactly who they are!! I LOVE them!!)

 I felt butterflies in my stomach. Mia laughed, "Knew you would do that!" She said in her British accent. "Do what?" I asked turning away from her. "Turn all pale, and your eyes glaze over." She cooed. I rolled my eyes, "I don't do that." That was a HUGE lie. I did, every time I saw a picture of Harry. I smiled to myself, as I thought of him. Then my thought quickly returned to the letter I was sent. I wasn't for sure who it was. I got a message from someone saying to send that address a letter. So I did. I didn't think anyone would reply, but He did. I was guessing it was a he. He sighed his letter 'Him" So why wouldn't it be? "Ready to go?" Mia asked. I looked at my bags, "Yep!" I walked with Mia back to the food court. "Starbucks?" We both said, and laughed. We walked over to the little shack. I bought both the drinks. "Okay lovely. I'll see you tomorrow!" She said, kissing my check. "Bye!" I said, as she walked away. I headed to my car. I knew what I was going to write now. I sat at my desk. My thoughts kept on going.

      "Dear 'Him',

 I'm happy you wrote back! I honestly thought you weren't gonna. So... What do you do for fun? Do you have any siblings? Any family at all? I'm sorry if I'm being nosy. Just ignore my questions. You don't have to answer a single one! But anyway.. I was wondering, your a guy right? I mean it would be a little wierd you signed as 'Him'. Not that I would judge you if you were a girl. I uh I'm gonna stop now. I'm going to get myself into trouble if I do keep speaking..

                                                                                                  From,

                                                                                                              Ann."

I closed the letter, and put it in an envelope. I walked to the mailbox. Setting everything up so the mail man would know there was mail to be taken in it. I smiled, and went inside. I grabbed a piece of left over pizza, and ate it. My mum didn't get home till later, so I laid down, and watch some TV.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

A/N

          So the reason I didn't explain what she did with the mailbox is because I honestly don't know how to do it! I haven't needed to know.

        Um, but anyway comment and vote please! ;) Love you you lil' Infinities!