Chapter 8

The superhero duo pulled out of their embrace. Locking her gaze with her partner's, Ladybug realized it was getting late and she a loads of homework to finish. "Chat," Ladybug began, "I've really enjoyed our time together tonight. But, I'm afraid I have something to do so I have to go." Ladybug stood up, as well as helping Chat Noir to his feet.

"I've enjoyed spending time with you too, M'lady. I actually have some things to do also, so no worries." Chat still looked into Ladybugs eyes, and pulled her in for one last hug before they parted ways. "Well, I'll be off then!" Chat said while doing a two finger salute.

"Bye Kitty!" The spotted heroine yelled to Chat Noir as she started to swing from her yo-yo back to her home. Going through her window and onto her bedroom floor Ladybug de-transformed into Marinette. "Tikki?"

"Oh Marinette! Your making progress! Excellent!" Tikki spun around her holders room in excitement.

"Yeah... but-" And as soon as the 'but' escaped the bluenette's lips, one could tell a long spiel would soon be heard. "What if this is going too fast for Chat? Maybe he'll start to think I'm clingy? And, Tikki, that's not the worst of it... My feelings are still fifty-fifty between Adrien and Chat. Actually probably more than fifty goes to Adrien- like seventy five goes to Adrien. It's not that simple to get over your feelings for someone, Tikki! I don't know what to do at this point!" Marinette finished with a sigh and looked at her kwami.

"Ok Marinette- for starters Chat definitely does not think that things are going to fast, in fact, I think he's loving every bit of it! Also, you weren't even acting clingy! Believe me, I've seen some Ladybugs that were so clingy that it hurt. But- about Adrien, you're right. Getting over someone isn't easy, and I don't know how to help you. But... I do know someone who can..." Tikki spoke with passion in her voice, almost resembling Ayla's when she was saying something important.

"Who, Tikki? Tell me!" Marinette groaned in desperation.

"Master Fu!" The little red kwami exclaimed.

"Master Fu? Who can he help me? Plus, it isn't even my monthly meeting time yet." Marinette questioned Tikki.

"You know, Master is very wise, and he's almost always at his shop, and will always let you know before going out of town. So you can just go. Come on!"

"Fine." Marinette agreed as she opened the trapdoor to the bakery. "I'll just be over at the library to study, Papa!" Marinette called out to her dad as she left the bakery. This time remembering where Master's place was, the bluenette was out the door and walking down the streets of a now starry Paris. Marinette came front with the door separating her from Master Fu's place. Taking her arm up, Marinette knocked four times on the Master's door.

Master Fu peered out of the door to find Marinette, standing upright with her hands joined together at her torso. "Ah- Ladybug- please do come in." Master said while gesturing the girl to come in with his wrinkled hand. "Tell me, what's been troubling you?"

"I went on a date with Chat Noir, but that's not the problem. In fact, I feel as I've started to develop my feelings for Chat more, But... the other boy, my feelings for him are basically triple my feelings for Chat, and Tikki told me you may have some advice on how to let people go." Marinette finished, awaiting the Master's answer.

"Ah, you see," Master Fu started, "The key to letting someone go is changing the way you view them. So instead of looking at the one whom currently has most of your attention in ways that you would view a potential lover, view them as you view one of your friends. In other words look at their friendship qualities over their relationship quality. As for your partner, start looking at him through his relationship quality's rather than his friendship qualities."

The question that asked again and again in Marinette's mind struck again. How the heck is Master Fu so... wise? Thanking the Master for his advice, Marinette called for Tikki to leave. Tikki and Marinette left the shop feeling content with the new advice.

"Well Marinette..." Tikki began "aren't going going to thank me for telling you to come here?"

"Yes Tikki, thank you." The blue headed girl said to her kwami as she entered her room and flopped onto her bed- procrastinating to do her physics homework.

After what felt like forever, Marinette got back into her bed, but to sleep this time. "Goodnight Tikki."

"Goodnight Marinette."

A/N:

Ok- I AM SOOOOOO SORRY! This chapter was supposed to be out a whole heck of a lot sooner but... there was who know what wrong before and my chapter wouldn't upload, but after researching, I found out I just had to make a new draft a re-write the darn thing. Oh, and stupid me totally forgot about copy/paste until I finished typing this chapter. Hehe... Anyway- thanks for reading!