Chapter 14

On Tuesday afternoon, nothing out of the ordinary occurred. Marinette went to school and, as promised, Alya didn't spit out questions about her secret boyfriend. After somehow getting though that day's classes, the blue head went home- of course to do her hours of homework.

What's even the purpose of school if they just give us all the work at home?! Ugh... Marinette thought to herself as she opened up her chemistry textbook. She was determined to get all of her homework done now so she wouldn't have to leave Chat Noir early on patrol that night. After all, they had just become official. The fact that Alya had caught footage of her and her parter's moment last night had brushed over Marinette's head- well until she turned the news on.

"Breaking news!" Nadia Chamack was reporting someone with a smile that traveled ear to ear. "A video posted on the infamous Ladyblog reveals that out two beloved heroes, Ladybug and Chat Noir, have officially tied the knot! Take a look for yourselves." The video appeared on the television and Marinette smiled. She knew that their newfound relationship status wouldn't be kept hidden for long. Heck, the were practically celebrities that rarely had the privacy of the indoors! At least now she didn't have to worry about that little detail anymore- not that she worried about it.

"You're not mad that you and Chat never got the chance to tell the public?" Tikki asked her holder.

"I'm actually relived that we didn't have to stress about where and when to do it." The girl responded. After letting it sink in one more time that Chat Noir was actually her boyfriend she got back to her (bleh) homework.

Before she knew it, all of her homework was completed and the sun had just set. Taking a glance at her clock, Marinette decided she would get a quick snack before she want out on patrol. She settled for a corn muffin. After demolishing the tasty treat, Marinette transformed.

"Tikki, Spots On! Ha!" And one bright red light later, Marinette was no longer there but in her place stood Ladybug. Heading out the window and approaching the Eiffel Tower, she saw something unexpected...

Since the media knew where the heroes patrol meet-up spot was, when they needed answered questions, they went there. The streets surrounding the monument were lined with reporters, journalists, and crazed fans. Unfortunately for an unlucky black cat, he got there before his partner, and was being bombarded with a huge crowd. Ladybug wanted to help him.

"Hey Kitty! Nice to see you here!" Ladybug shouted out as she landed next to Chat Noir. "I see your getting asked many things, can I help answer?" Before Chat even got to respond the reporters were asking questions again, about their relationship. "Ok everyone we'll give you your answers, but only if you calm down." Ladybug said, and as soon as she said it, everyone quieted down. Ladybug pointed to someone with their hand up.

"Is it true that you guys are dating?"

"Yes, it is and actually, we've been dating for about a week but only became boyfriend/girlfriend last night." The spotted heroine answered.

"Have you kissed yet?" Another person spoke.

"No, sadly." Chat answered this one. He got a punch in the shoulder from his lady for the last part. "Hey why'd you punch me?" Chat comedically faked his hurt.

"Because it's not so sad if it's about to happen." Ladybug said to Chat Noir, and before he could even comprehend what she meant, she pulled him into a kiss. In front oh all the cameras and people, she kissed him, and he kissed back. One could imagine it similar to the kiss that happened when Dark Cupid struck, but this time with more passion, oh and the fact that Chat actually remembered it this time. They pulled away, and in an instant both turned red as they realized that the crowd was now cheering.

"Um... wow." Chat Noir said. His face got, somehow, even redder than before.

"Yeah... wow." Ladybug replied. Seconds later, for a only half known reason, the two burst out laughing.

"We should probably patrol now, right Bugaboo?" Chat said.

"Yes, yes we should." And with that the superhero duo patrolled the city of Paris- only this time doing it together with a non-dissipating blush.

A/n

Hey readers! They kissed, yay! Now that we got that out of the way, how's your day been? I've been busy today, but in a good way. Hope you have a good day/night!