Chapter 13

Recap from last chapter:

"Us. I want to talk about us. Like- what are we? I know we've been on a date, but is that all I am to you? A girl who you take on a date once and forget about? Or do you actually want a relationship with me? Tell me what you want Chat, please don't leave me in the dark." Ladybug finished and looked into to Chat Noir's eyes as he processed the information.

Present Time:

Chat Noir was utterly shocked. He was also glad that Ladybug did not think of him as a joke, hence he responded.

"Ladybug, you mean so much more to me than you could ever imagine. I absolutely want a relationship with you. Heck, I want to spend the rest of my life with you if you'll let me! I might come across as a huge flirt, but, I'm only a flirt for you, M'lady." It was now Ladybug's turn to be in a state of shock. It was good to know that all his flirts actually meant something, it made her feel a swelling sense of joy inside.

"Thanks Kitty, but still... what are we?" The spotted heroine was determined to achieve her goal of becoming his girlfriend. Yes, she was being a little pushy, but maybe that was just the push Chat Noir needed.

"That's up to you to decide. Ladybug, will you take the honor of being my first girlfriend?" Chat was visibly sweating. Mission accomplished, all I have to do now is say 'yes'.

"I'd love to." Ladybug then proceeded to plant a kiss of his check- leaving them both blushing.

"Heh well, I guess you really are now my lady!" The chat themed hero was happier than words could explain. His checks were flushed, his eyes sparkled, and he wore the biggest, and realest smile ever. They sat next to each other in comfortable silence as they watched over Paris. Within a few minuets, the superhero duo had shifted their position so that Ladybug's head was on Chat's shoulder, and his arms were wrapped around her waist. Only god knows how they got there. Oh and Alya, who had the whole thing recored from afar. As soon as they heard a recognizable fangirl (Alya) scream, they knew what the talk of tomorrow would be. And this was the first time Ladybug didn't mind. Surprising, but you know what's not surprising? How much you can save on car insurance when you switch to Geico.

"Welp Kitty- it's been nice, but I have to go home. My bed is calling me." It was a school night, and Marinette did infact have two go to bed.

"Ok then Bugaboo, sweet dreams!" Even as his parter left, Chat still waited to watch her swing away.

Marinette, now in her home and de-transformed, was conversing with Tikki.

"Tikki! Can you believe it! I have a boyfriend!"

"Yes I can believe it, the guy's been flirting with you for three years now!" Tikki giggled as she watched her holder's excitement.

"You know Tikki- I'm glad fate works the way it works, with the Ladybug and Cat Miraculous holders fated to be with each other. If Master Fu never let me know, I'd still hopelessly be trying to pursue Adrien Agreste when the amazing Chat Noir was in-front of me the whole time." Marinette had officially gotten over Adrien. She had Chat Noir now, and that's all she needed to be content with her love life. Him and all his black masked glory.

"I'm glad to hear that Mari, but you better get to bed now!" Tikki said.

"Ok, Goodnight!"

"Night!"

-------------------------------------

"Ha Plagg, in your face!" Adrien said in an 'I told you so' manner.

"What did you tell me, huh kid?" Plagg said as he gobbled down a slice of cheese.

"You said that Ladybug and I weren't getting closer. But guess what? She's now my girlfriend." Adrien beamed once again just thinking about the days events.

"Uh, well, hehe?" Plagg didn't want to admit he was wrong so he attempted to switch the topic. "You better get to bed Adrien, there's school tomorrow and you don't want to be late!" Adrien exchanged goodnights' with his kwami and hopped into his king sized bed. Adrien new that his dreams would be filled with thoughts off his girlfriend.

A/N:

Hey readers! Surprise! I'll be updating this book more than once before next Sunday! Yay! The two lovebirds still have a lot to cover eeeeeek. Thanks for reading!