Epilogue

All was well in Marinette's world; she as her alter ego and Chat Noir were in love, her birthday went great, and Alya actually believed that she was with Adrien so Marinette was off the hook!  

For the following few months, Ladybug and Chat Noir were happily going on many dates and spending nights on the Eiffel Tower and watching the city of Paris. The civilians of course were happy with this, and Alya even made a second blog dedicated to Ladynoir moments.  

There was one thing Marinette hadn't done, which was tell Chat that it was Master Fu who helped them along the way- but he didn't need to know that. They were in true love, nothing forced about it, Master Fu just, helped, a little. He pushed them along the way to their  journey of love. 

It's not like Marinette minded being forced by fate anymore.

A/N

Ok, so um, that's the end. Thank you so so so so so so so so so so much for reading and enjoying this book! I appreciate all the reads, votes, supporting comments, and all of you guys. It really means a lot. 

Sadly, I'll be discontinuing my other book First Chance because I've been feeling uninspired by it. BUT DO NOT WORRY! Because today, like right now after I publish this chapter, IM STARTING A NEW BOOK! It will be a one-shot book (even though some of the one-shots may have two parts)! You guys can submit writing prompts and ideas and I sure will do them!!!

Love, the author, Natalie <3