Jameson Jackson x reader

(Hello! I'm not dead Wow! No one requested this but i didn't know what else to do enjoy anyway.)

(Y/N) POV:

   "Um...what would Jameson like? Oh god!" I was frantically running around like a headless chicken trying to set the dining table ready for my friend Jameson to come over for tea, he was an old timey chap so I tried to make a sort of tea party to try and make him feel welcome.

   Well me being the paranoid person that I am the plan isn't really working out. I was rushing back and forth, tea set in hand. I set trays of treats and pastries onto the counter and started placing them on porcelain plates while the kettle brewed in the back. I glanced down at my watch to see that Jamie (Jameson's nickname) should be arriving in 20 minutes or so.

   "Oh. I think I may have hurried a little to quickly" I set the plates down on the table making sure no delights fell off and went to pour the tea ready. After I set everything down and made sure everything was perfect a knock abrupted through the house I sprinted over to the door and swung it open to reavel Jamie looking dashing as always.

   "Hello Jamie, come on in" I said cheerfully moving out the way of the door for him to enter he smiled and stepped inside. He glanced around the place, anxiety started to build up 'What if he doesn't like it' his gaze directed towards the table and chairs, a smile returned to his face as he saunted over and sat down, me in follow.

(TIME SKIP)

   Crumbs were the only thing left on the plates and drips of tea lay at the bottoms of our cups as we carried on 'talking.' (Jameson used sign language) I gathered the plates and cups and walked over to the sink and set them gently down. I looked over to Jamie to see a look of worry spread on his face like he was thinking of something disturbing. I walked over to him he looked up at me, his expression non changing.

   "Are you OK?" I asked worry lacing my voice his face became red 'Hmm I wonder why' my thoughts were broken as I felt something pressing against my lips I looked to see Jamie. I slowly kissed back he seemed to relax slightly when I did.
Let's just say that was the best tea party ever.

==================================
(7/1/21)- EDITED

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinions. Have a nice day/night!