ShaunaSepticEye x Male Youtuber Reader

(Short)

Shauna's POV:

"Hey, Shauna I'm just going to record a video I'll be back later" (Y/N) said walking up the stairs I nodded smiling sweetly at him till he was out of sight and I started laughing I jumped out of my seat and sneaked up stairs to our shared room and got into a scary costume 'Let's scare him' I grinned. (Kinda like when Marzia scared Pewds)  I crept through the hallway and stopped outside of his recording room I could hear him shouting I rolled my eyes at him and quietly opened the door he had a VR headset on his face 'That will make this much easier I thought' creeping up to him I was trying to conceal my laughter I could see he was playing a horror game 'How perfect' I thought I stood up slowly I could see myself in the camera I knew his viewers were probably confused or excited to see what happens. I silently waited till there was a jumpscare coming up I thought about what I was doing 'This is so cruel but funny' I thought looking up at (Y/N) who was visibly tense.

I stared at the screen intensely waiting for the right moment to strike. I saw something jump out at him in the game which made him jump back I jumped up at that moment and grabbed him making him scream and tear the headset off but I was already on the floor dying of laughter at his amazing reaction.

I got some deathly glares the rest of the day. I'm thankful looks can't kill.

I know it was supposed to be the Jacksepticeye x reader but I finished this one first. Have a nice day guys:)