GlitchSepticEye x reader

Glitch's POV:

"GLITCH!" I jolted awake to find my hoodie covered in my own drool ,food packets were scattered everywhere and my girlfriend/boyfriend (Y/N) stood there very pissed I'm going to guess at me. She/He had her/his arms crossed across her/his chest giving me a angry glare I looked back at her/him with a nervous look and chuckled awkwardly she/he didn't seen impressed "Y-yeah?" I said scratching the back of my neck still half hanging off the couch. My answer seemed to make her/him angrier she/he huffed annoyed and turned her/his back to me walking into the kitchen 'Why is she/he so pissed?' I thought worried about what I had done. Guess I've got to think about this and make (Y/N) happy again hope he/she forgives me soon I can't stand to see them angry at me or avoid me or I might go a bit...crazy and no one wants that do we?

TIME SKIP

NOTHING. That was all I had from this morning I tried thinking about what I might have forgotten but I couldn't think of anything so I tried to comfort (Y/N) but they pushed me away which actually hurt I know a glitch has feelings. So I decided to stay away from (Y/N) and give him/her space. But I started glitching more because I was still upset with them my red and blue eyes were flashing something has to happen to fix this because I don't think I can take this. Please sort this out (Y/N) because I can't clearly.

I opened my eyes glancing around the room I tried to be silent as I could here crying and smashing 'what was so important that it made her this upset?' I thought trying to think about what was so special about today? WAIT WE HAVE A CALENDAR! I got up and raced towards our room and stared at the paper on the wall  may face morphed from exhausted to mortified as I stared at the date on the calendar that had a bright (F/C) circle around I looked at the words in the circle in big,bold letters it read ANNIVERSARY 'Oh god how could I forget' I thought panicking from the outside view all you would see is static and broken pieces of me as my glitching became it's worse 'WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?' I thought gripping my hair.

TIME SKIP AGAIN

After a while of freaking out I decided to confront (Y/N) about this so here I am standing outside of the kitchen watching (Y/N) sweep up broken pieces of glass with tear marks streaming down his/her face. I gently took a few steps into the kitchen which caught (Y/N)'s attention quickly a surprised look turned into a glare but they remained silent and watched me intently a look in their eye showed something kinda like they wanted to say something but wanted me to do it. But I couldn't say anything my mouth just wouldn't move a look of hurt flashed across their face and they tried to storm out of the room but before they could I wrapped my arm around their waist a pulled them into an embrace luckily they didn't fight back and just hesitantly put their arms around me no words were spoken in till I broke the silence by saying...

"I'm sorry"

Hey guys sorry this one was even more cringe than the rest but I still hope you enjoy it. And I wanted to know if I should do some more of those 'Letter From Egos' since you guys seemed to like the Henrik one obviously with secret messages in them! Well have a nice day/night guys :) Also don't forget to vote and comment BYE!