Antisepticeye x reader

(I forgot who requested this i'm so sorry)

Your POV:
I was rolling on the floor laughing a certain cut throat demon doing the same thing next to me as Chase was freaking out in the corner while Henrik was scolding us obviously angry and frustrated with us "Are you even listening you dummkopf!" (Dummkopf=idiot in German) Henrik shouted at us his patience thinning as we continued to laugh. Henrik stormed out of the room Chase on pursue behind him still wiping his tears away "Best. Prank. Ever." Anti said out of breath from laughing so hard "Yep" I say trying to calm down as well. 

TIME SKIP

I was in the kitchen sipping my (F/D) with Henrik giving me a cold stare and Chase still a bit shaken and scared but more at Anti so he came near me speaking of Anti I haven't seen him since our prank this morning 'He is probably with the other evil alter egos' (Dark,Blank,Mad cry, etc.) I thought sighing "What's wrong-bro" Chase asked thinking before saying bro flashback to earlier "Do you know where Anti is?"  I asked Henrik scoffed while Chase covered his mouth trying to hide his laughing "Vhy oh Vhy Vould I tell you that?" Henrik asked his accent making this ten times funnier (I love the accent Sean gave him) "Because he is my best friend and I won't do this" I said "Do vhat?" he asked giving me a sceptical look I just smirked and walked up to him my smile never leaving my face I leaned close to his face a glint of fear was present in his eyes that made me want to burst out laughing at his expression "Oh, Henrik, Doc you don't wanna know" Is said in a husky voice giggling at the end I suddenly jerked back from in front of him holding my stomach while I laughed like an insane person Schneep's face twisted into confusion while Chase turned away laughing under his breath but over the laughter came a glitchey,distourented sound 'Ah there's my boy Anti' I thought looking around for the glitch bitch. Schneep and Chase looked around them trying to spot the 'man' himself well more like glitch himself "I would go you to wouldn't want anything bad happening to you now would we" I said in a sarcastic tone the two rushed out of the room the door slamming as Schnnep lab coat trailed behind him. Anti came into view he was standing on the dining table staring down at me with a smile he squatted down still on the table "Why are you on the table? and don't put your butt on there we eat there" I asked/said to the demon his smirked just windened as he sat right down on the table the thing I told him not to do "WhAt YoU GoNnA Do AbOuT ThAt (Y/n)" Anti said his voice glitching 'I know away to shut him up' I thought grinning evily (Bad reader,no) I went close to his face 'surprised he hasn't pushed me away by now' he stared at me more blood was seeping out of his neck I gently pressed my lips to his trying to not get stabbed by him I really don't wanna be stabbed! But to my surprise again he didn't pull away he actually kissed back. Well guess i'm dating the one and only insane Antisepticeye.

Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter I had fun writing it. Hope you have a good day guys :) Sorry it is slightly rushed.

I also am going to start doing lemons/smut ones so you can now request those.