BingSepticEye x reader

Bing's POV:

    White was all I could see but differing noises echoed around me, they sounded like machinery. My sight cleared somewhat as blurry figures rushing around like little ants and mechanical arms swinging backing and forth under human comand came into my field of vision.

   Suddenly, a figure came in front of me as my gaze cleared, he waved his hand in front of my face trying to get my attention. I stared at him intensly as he started to talk to some people next to him. I couldn't quite hear what they were talking about for the most part.

   "...(L/N)"  was the only word I heard 'hmm (L/N) I wonder what that is' I thought.

   "Let's just get 'him' in to the box and to the (L/N) household" one of the men said obviously annoyed.

"Ok come on, let's do it then" another person replied before my vision darkened once again.

(TIME SKIP)

(Y/N)'s POV:

   I was laying around on the sofa waiting for my package, as I had received a notification saying that it would arrive a few hours from then. I was stuffing my face with (F/F) till my doorbell rang. I set my food down and got up off the sofa and went to the door. Swinging the door open, I wiping my mouth to least look not like a slob to the delivery people.

   "Hello ma'am/sir, are you (Y/N) (L/N)?" a man asked looking bored as he checked his clipboard for the information.

   "Yeah, that's me" I said signing the paperwork required as the man took it and left. I stared up at the box in front of me for a moment.

   "Well let's get it inside then!" I said wheeling the box inside.

(TIME SKIP)

   After procrastinating for a while then struggling trying to open the box, lead with more procrastination and struggling I was finally met with Bing, the robot I had ordered to help me around here

   "Jeez I swear they make these adult proof" I huffed aggravated, throwing the box on the floor

   "Um hello?" I ask the unmoving robot in front of me. All of a sudden his eyes light up and he looks down towards me smiling.

   "Hello dude or dudett!?" He says looking me over 'Well he seems different' I thought laughing to myself.

(TIME SKIP)

   'Man Bing is awesome kinda annoying but still pretty cool' I thought as I watched him try to do backflips, key word 'TRY' he has fell that many times. Well my life sure isn't boring anymore with Bing around.

==================================
(EDITED-(7/2/21)

This chapter is just 😶.

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinions. Have a nice day/night!