Marvin x witch reader

Marvin's POV:

   I bowed towards my audience as claps erupted through out the room I started to walk off towards the backroom.

  'Another good show' I thought to myself, smirking.

(TIME SKIP)

   People glanced at me as I strolled down the street

   'Well I guess you don't see someone like me everyday' Some people gave  disgusted looks, Some gave a confused glance while  the rest just carried on with their day. I ignored all of them.

   I arrived at my favourite shop soon after. This is where I normally buy all my magic supplies for my shows. I started to wander around the isle's looking for some new props. 'Got to keep my fans happy.'

(Y/N)'s POV:

   A ring of the bell above me sounded as I entered the magic shop (to lazy to think of name sorry) my (F/C) cloak trailing behind my fast pacing figure as I inspected the shelves for a certain chemical that I needed as a ingredient for an antidote to reverse the effects of one of my spells going wrong.

   I finally found it! I raced towards the counter wanting to get of the public's eye. I continued to rant about people in my head before I suddenly came crashing down towards the ground as my body collided with another person's form.

Looking up, annoyed I wasn't met with the man's face but a cat mask instead, which suprisingly looked adorable on him. He outstreched his hand towards me, a grin forming on his face that I had to smile back at I gripped his hand as he hoisted me up. I regained my balance and glanced at the mysterious man.

   "Thanks" I said, shyly I'm not really use to human interaction so this is somewhat nerve wracking.

   "It's no problem" He replied a Irish accent noticable in his voice a smile still on his face.

   "What's your name?" I mentally face palmed.

   'He's gonna think I'm a clutz and a creep now. Great.' I angrily said to myself internally.

   "It's Marvin. Marvin The Magnifcent" he said doing an exagerated hand gesture at 'Magnifcent' making you chuckle under your breath.

  "I'm (Y/N). Nice to meet you" I said relived he didn't think much of my sudden outburst of a question.

   "Nice to meet you as well, (Y/N)" he said then took a piece of paper out of his pocket and handed it to me.

   "But sadly I must adjourn our meeting as I'm needed else where. Good day (Y/N)" he said with a sad frown as he paid for his things and was out the door walking down the street in no time. I looked down at the paper, it was a number.

'Yes!' I mentally cheered as I came up to the till and paid for my ingredients. I walked outside my smile not faltering. I set my bag down and put his number down in my phone. I picked my bag up and headed back home bustling with excitment of talking to Marvin again.

================================
(21/1/21)- EDITED

Sorry it took me so long to get to this. I was working two phones while editing this along with another one of my fanfic's so sorry if I missed some errors.

Don't forget to vote and comment your opinions. Have a nice day/night!