||-So This Is The World Now? What A Sight-||

-Tom's PoV-

After I was done with my target training and yelling out orders to the newbies, I made my way to Red Leader's office. He called my name so sternly through the intercom I knew something was irritating him.
I open the door to find myself...alone? I honestly thought he was in his office until a cold hand was placed on my shoulder.
"GAH!"

"Calm your tits Thomas. I was just sorting papers."

I swear on my word, that commie is getting on my nerves...

I quickly take a seat in front of his desk and calm down. Looking over to the side, I see the city outside. It looks more like Tokyo, Japan, but apparently Tord likes it that way. I can't imagine how many deaths happen around here. No I can't. If I don't get out of this army that recreated hell, might as well die trying.

Because in the end, there is no fucking way that I am staying in the damned army. Never. Ever. Tord looked at me with a sickening grin. I stopped my mind thinking but it was to late, I have no idea what his sources are, but I'm pretty fucking sure he knew what I was thinking. 

"So, Thomas..." I voice growled by my ear before I could look up, "You really think you can run and get away with it? Oh that is so cute. A small male like you, such an easy target to prey on. You're lucky when I welcomed you to my army that I didn't shoot you instead..." 

His last words spat with venom but he continued his criticism. 

"Since you've been thinking that, and possibly even planning together your escape, it's time daddy punished you, Tommy~"

Then I let out a sharp breath before I felt cold metal wack the back of my head. His damn robot arm I guess. Then everything faded to black as maniacal, dark laughter filled the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Okay! I'm excited to see that people still like this book even though it is, yes, out of order. Anyways, if you guys have any suggestions for the smut, please comment below!

-BS3853