||-Punishment Of Crime-|| ⚠Smut Warning⚠

-Tom's PoV-

I found myself in a dark room, tied to a chair with different torture objects everywhere on the walls. I didn't like it one but...

Then I heard a spine-chilling laugh from behind the chair I was in. It was that bastard devil himself...

I couldn't stand stand how bad I just want to get out and be free, but that wasn't the case this time. I looked around the room once again before I realized, I'm never going to get out of this room without some sort of wound. Or maybe worse...

Once my thoughts roared up a panic in my mind, a dark, evil chuckle was right behind me. The same tone that I heard before I blacked out. Oh god, not him...

Red Leader.

With so many attempts made so I can escape, none of them worked, failure. Then chuckle then turned into a growl mixed with a sighed hiss. Yep, that's most fucking definitely Tord. Oh god oh god oh god. I tried to talk then I felt something block my mouth from moving. Ugh, this damn commie has a kink for gags I guess- 

"How about you try to speak for me Thomas?~"

I could only respond with a: "MMMPH!!"

I screamed at him through the gag, then growled. And to me, that was a mistake.

"Oh yeah, that's rightttt.... you have a gag in!~ HeheheHAHAHAHA!!!~"

He laugh terrified me to the bone. Oh my god, what is he going to do to me... I'm about to jump at him then I only realize that I had a necklace around my neck, or at least I think it is.

"Silly Tommy~ I'm surprised you haven't gotten a single clue about how much power I have over you. Pet.~" He tutted. I gave a low growl but then a harsh object smacked across my face. It wasn't a hand... it was a riding crop. 

"M-Mph!!" I screamed again to hope a soldier would find me, someone, just anyone.... 

He pulled me to him from the chair I was sitting in, causing it to lean forward on it's front two leg pegs (ha ha "peg leg" "leg pegs". No? Okay I'll just leave...). I looked into his eyes as he kept a grip on what I thought was a necklace. Now I realize many things.

He was going to rape me.

With all of the might my legs and arms could give out, I tried to resist against the ties of the chair holding me down once more. Failure. Tord let out a low chuckle and growled, "Classic Stupid Jehovah... faen... seeing you this vulnerable turns me on so much~ Just look at you being so submissive! Trembling under me like the brat you are... tsk~ I just can't wait to destroy that unclaimed, thicc ass you have~ Now, you are going to follow every order I say or else~"

I had no choice but to nod. I don't want this... once he took off my gag to kiss me, I mananged to scream. "I DON'T CONSENT TO YOU!" He growled and slapped me across my face. Hard. 

"Does it look like I care about consent you little slut?~"

"N-no sir! Please! I just don't want this-"

Red Leader smashed his lips on mine, kissing me hungrily. His scarred, chapped lips against my soft ones were not the best feeling but I bet that Tord thinks this is the best he's had. He untied me from the chair and tied my hands behind my back as he kept the kiss alive and devouring. Red Leader then picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist and pinned me to the wall. 

I let out a small whimper then he smacked my face again. It really hurt this time so bad that it left a bright, burning mark on my face. Tord then began to force a make out then licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance. I denied of course but that only made him angrier. He smacked the other side of my face, causing me to gasp, then shoved his long tongue in my moist cavern. (Anybody else get that feeling when someone whispers "moist" into your ear?) 

He began to unbutton my vest and rips it off of me without untying the bonds on my wrists. He pulled off my pants, just leaving me in my boxers. He licked his canines and grinned evilly, "God, I just can't wait to ravish you whole... mainly just to fuck you senseless~"  My voids widened under my visors, I knew at this point he wasn't going to leave me without taking my virginity. Claiming me his...

He maneuvered his hands and they roamed everywhere on my body, leaving no inch untouched. I looked around for anything I could use to stop him but it seems as if he's cornered me to the point I'm useless to fend for myself. Tord began rubbing my bulge with his knee while keeping me pressed up against the wall. Red Leader, then, snaked his hands into my boxers. I knew I couldn't whimper, so instead I started to tear up and let my welled up voids release stinging droplets of hot tears. He noticed but didn't care, that fucking sadist...

 I threw my head to the side as he tightly squeezed my 7 inch cock. He grinned as more tears streaked down my tear-stained, rosy cheeks. Tord looked down at me and bit his lip in a very lusty way. He began pumping me harshly, feeling as if my length would get swollen or break or even bleed. I cried out in pain as he got faster and a waterfall amount of tears came down. I eventually came all over his hand and a bit on my chest and boxers. Tord sighed in satisfaction and pulled his hand out to lick away my semen on his hand. I felt weak and panted as I looked up at him in pure fear of what his next thing on his mental sexual torture to-do list is. 

"Mmm~ You taste like pineapple Thomas~ Just the way I like it, bitter and sweet~" He smirked. 

I looked away, embarrassed with a bit of rage. Then he gave me that same fucking blood curdling grin. I felt afraid to even ask what he wants to do to me now... I saw him clip a collar around my neck, just a kink I guess. Red Leader bent down to my ear, feeling him grin wider, he sneered as he licked and nibbled my earlobe.  That's when he started hissing curses and hurtful words into my ear. 

"You little slut, I could just ravish you whole...~"

"You are nothing but my toy, MY toy. If I feel then need to fuck, I won't hesitate to unleash my anger and make you take my cock like a good boy you are...~"

"Fucking slut~"

"Man-whore~"

"I don't care if you are ready or not for me now, I'm going to fuck you so hard you're gonna regret even thinking of betraying me...~"

He picked me up and tied me up to the bed then growled in my ear freely to do whatever he wants. He began to touch me all over with his vibrating robotic hand as his human one began pumping himself, getting ready to penetrate me I guess. Then he bent down to my ear and huskily whispered in a deep, monotone voice, "You better be ready for my big cock you little naughty slut~" He then pulled back and positioned his length to my virgin hole. He licked his sharp teeth then grunted as he rammed himself in. "Damn, you're so tight... you must be a virgin, or your first time...~ I'm glad to be your first~" He then griped both of my wrist that were above my head and pressed them down further so I had no control to get free. Red Leader looked at my fresh, hickey covered skin and smirk with satisfaction. 

He thrusted faster, faster, and faster as my moans began to fill the sounds in the room. The wet skin slapping against each other. His grunts back groan as he rammed harder after each noise I made. He looked down to see my expression look aroused and more like an ahegao face. I looked away as that only caused him to growl in disappointment. Then he came inside me, making me scream his name. Our panting then cooled down and he spooned me up, pulling out. "You're never leaving me Thomas... never ever... do you understand?"  "Yes sir..." He grinned at my response then we both fell into a deep sleep that  night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

(Word count- 1454)

Holy smokes...