What Did I Do Wrong?

A/N: This is to make up for the lost time in the updates (There is a Rapunzel song that I'm making Tord sing... prepare for the cringe)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Tom's PoV-

I went out of the elevator as Tord carried my things. The stupid crutches stick to the ground since the supporters are made of rubber, it's quite annoying. I looked to my side and Tord's expression was unreadable, I mean, literally. My new visors couldn't pick up the emotion readings for some reason. Ugh. Red Leader looked at me and caught my gaze that was on his. I blushed and quickly shifted my gaze away. That piercing eye of his, the Devil's eye... I just can't look at it.

We arrived to his office and Red Leader entered in his security code. 

N-O-R-5-K-1

It's the first time I saw his code without him shielding/guarding it from my view. He groggily set the files and papers on top of his desk and slumped into his chair. I sat in the small chair next to his but he gestured me over with an order.

"Thomas, please come here..." He patted his thigh and I took a seat there, fighting the urge to slap him or cringe. I huffed and looked away, but Tord was the one who broke the silence once again. He spoke in a bit of a scary tone, but it was low,

"Is there anything bothering you?"

I hung my jaw and stood up. 

"OF COURSE I HAVE THINGS BOTHERING ME! ONE, MY BODY IS IN PAIN STILL, TWO, I WANT TO BE FREE, AND THREE, YOU NEVER LET ME GO OUTSIDE!!! IT'S BEEN NEARLY THREE YEARS TORD!"

"THOMAS! SIT DOWN RIGHT NOW!"

That was the first time I have ever heard him yell at me in pure rage. Well, if you put aside the beating from three weeks ago. I shivered and sat back down. Tord held my like a newborn baby in his arms. Cradling me. He looked down at me with a glare first then he got up and sat me on the chair. He stood in front of his room the by the window, looking through the blinds.

"You want to go outside? Why, Thomas...Look at you, as fragile as a flower!Still a little sapling, just a sproutYou know why you have to stay in the base..."

"I know but!-"

"That's right, to keep you safe and sound, love!Guess I always knew this day was coming Knew that soon you'd want to leave the nest Soon, but not yet."

"But --"

"Shh!Trust me, pet Red Leader knows best!Red Leader knows best Listen to your leader It's a scary world out there...Red Leader knows best One way or another Something will go wrong, I swear Ruffians, thugs Poison ivy, quicksand Cannibals and snakes The plague..."

"No!"

"Yes!"

"But --"

"Also large bugs Men with pointy teeth, and Stop, no more, you'll just upset me!Red Leader's right here I, your boyfriend, will protect you Darling, here's what I suggest Skip the drama Stay with papa~Red Leader knows best!Red Leader knows best Take it from your boyfriend,On your own, you won't survive!Sloppy, underdressed Immature, clumsy Please, they'll eat you up alive Gullible, naÎve Positively grubby Ditzy and a bit, well, hmm...vague Plus, I believe Gettin' kinda chubby~I'm just saying 'cause I wuv you!!~Tord understands, Tord's here to help you All I have is one request...Thomas..."

"Yes?"

"Don't ever ask to leave this base... again."

"Yes, sir..."

"I love you very much, dear."

"I love you more."

"I love you most...Don't forget it!You'll regret it...Red Leader knows best!"

I looked at him as he leaves his room. He gave me a smile then a simple nod. I curled up in his chair, feeling trapped... 

No.

Enslaved...

Luckily, he's gone for a meeting. I can take a quick walk outside, right? 

What can possibly go wrong?