Trading Yesterday

Hey guys, sorry for the long wait to see the next chapter. Please enjoy!

-Future_Tom101

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Edd's PoV-

-In his dream -

"Tord! I thought we were friends!" I cried out as the Norwegian man looked down at me with a cold but dark stare. My heart raced with anticipation. 

"What would I need friends for?!" 

I stood tall and glared back at the other after he spoke those words that cut into my skin like a knife.

-end dream-

I woke up quickly and panted as I felt a river of tears stream down my face. That nightmare just keeps repeating itself like a broken record. With a blink of a eye, I saw Matt rush to my side with the look of worry. He cupped both of my rosy red cheeks and looked into my eyes, "I had another nightmare... about him..."

"Edd, how many times have I told you it's just a nightmare? There's no need to worry about any of those moments. Okay?"

"Yeah... I guess you're right..."

".... You're still thinking about Tom, are you?"

"It was a nightmare about "the incident". But no need to worry Matt, I have it under control."

"Understood."

"You really don't know how much I love you, huh?" I thought to myself while looking into Matt's jade green eyes.