Isn't That What Friends Are For?

A/N: Hey guys, I'm coming up with an animation. What do you think the theme and main idea should be?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt's PoV (Finally XD)

I looked down at Edd and then picked the poor man up. He looked extremely miserable, I tried my best to tell jokes to make him smile. But all he did was nuzzle into my chest. "I have failed the whole Rebellion... I should've died a coward than live in pain..." 

"But Edd, you aren't a coward!"

"How do you know that?"

"I have so much proof! You gathered up a bunch of rebels together to fight against THE RED LEADER! No one as brave as you would do such a bold move!"

"But Tom is gone... So is the whole Rebel Army..."

"Edd, don't you see? You inspired us all! You are the real hero! Not me, not the army, not even Tom! You have to try harder this time and then lead a second attack! A surprise ambush!"

"Matt..."

"Yes?"

"For a narcissist, you're a really good friend..."

"Isn't that what friends are for?" I chuckled then Edd fell asleep from exhaustion. I stood up and then walked back into the infirmary.

I looked at the map of plans once I set Edd on the hospital bed. Then the whole plan and all of the scenarios started piecing together. Perfect!

I looked over at Edd then I made my way to the bed and curled up next to my good friend. Then the question I asked Edd echoed in my mind, 'Isn't that what friends are for?'