Little Pet (Sin warning)

A/N: I should stop writing sin....

Nah. It's what you guys came here for XD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Tom's PoV-

I looked away from Tord's evil-eye glare then looked back at the direction he should be at. My heart nearly stopped to see that he wasn't there. It was still dark inside the room and I could barely even see a thing. I felt my inner monster urge me to let it free but I had to oblige, it's night vision is way better than my visor's. 

I let out a small groan in pain as the lavender/indigo horns sprout from my skull and show it's bright purple color to the fresh air. My tail was the same color but tattered in small, dark purple dots. My teeth felt way more sharper and the inner monster inside of my took half of my body's human form. Basically I was now a half-breed. A rope in the dark wooshed by my head and I quickly dodged it by my quick movements. 

The same spine-chilling chuckle rumbled through the room, then it became maniacal laughter. I quivered in fear and sat on the ground, feeling from anything near me by my swishing tail. 

"Wh-where are you?! Show yourself you commie bastard!!!"

"As you wish, PET."

My heartbeat quickened as Tord loomed over me from behind and growled in my ear. "You've made a terrible mistake Thomas, you just can't help yourself being a bad pet... can you?~"

He looped a collar over my head and clipped it on. I heard a jingle and then felt another attachment to my collar.

A leash.

I try to scream out but Tord whipped a bandana over my mouth and huskily spoke again, "Such a bad pet... what should I do with you now?~'

"MMMPH!"

"Oh hush it!" He smacked my muzzle and growled loudly until a smile crept onto his lips. "Yes... I have an excellent plan for you... how come I haven't thought of it before!~" Tord brought my face close to his as I felt his hot breath against my ear and upper neck. "You can be my little slave~" He grinned and then shoved me onto the bed, pulling my tail to make me scream in pain. 

"THHP!! H-HEASE THHP!" ("Stop! Please Stop!")

I could tell that he was grinning, it may be dark but my senses are on point. With my tail being pulled, he finally stopped before he began to rub my thighs. "You're still MY pretty boy~ Don't forget that~" He growled with a smirk before undressing me with his strength against my monster features. Red Leader licked his lips before undoing his belt and grinding his member against my ass. "I hope you can still take it all in~ You might be surprised that if you're seeing my new form right now, you'd be quite hesitant.~" I began to panic, what the hell does he mean by his "new form"?! He chuckled darkly before thrusting all the way in.

He slapped my thigh while leaning down, I let out a small whimper. No wonder why it was dark! Tord was in a different form and successfully terrified me to the bone. He barked out with a hiss, "I OWN YOU! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT MY TOY! MY SLAVE! YOU ARE NEVER RUNNING AWAY AGAIN OR ELSE YOU'RE DEAD!!~~" Red Leader laughed darkly and wrapped his devil-like tail around my left leg. I wailed out in pain until he finished up and threw me to the ground, turning back to normal. 

He stood over me and rubbed my back as he purred out loving but seductive words. 

"You did so well Thomas!~ Your body is so beautiful, no matter what others say~"

I sighed in defeat and quietly cried to myself without wanting Tord to know. But he did and then sat next to me, pulling my worn out body onto his lap. Red Leader pet my head then cooed more. I felt a bit safer that he's calm and not in rage anymore.

What is wrong with me...