||-And So It Begins-||

***time skip to two weeks later***

-Edd's PoV-

I wake up early to set out the guns and ammo. The soldiers wake up and meet me at the grand podium. I sighed, then started up my words of encouragement:
"Today, to us Rebels, we will announce our victory. Today, we will beat the Red Army!! And restore peace to our Nation!"

"HOO-RAH!" They replied.

"TODAY WE WILL CLAIM BACK OUR WORLD!"

The moment was on our spirits and souls of justice. Everyone looked at each other with grins and smiles of hope. "YES SIR, COMMANDER SIR!"

All I could do was smile and we raised our fists in the air. "NOW IS OUR TIME!"

"HOO-RAH!"

The soldiers filed out and lined up perfectly in their order. I walk across back and forth. We will win, I'm sure of it. It's in my blood...

"Lets move out Rebels!!"

Tom and Matt were at my sides. Nothing can possibly go wrong without the friends of your life at willing to take risks. I'm willing to take mine.

-Tord's PoV-

I was up and ready before the moon set. I put on my war uniform. Today is the day I wipe out those Rebel filth once and for all.

"Sir, we are locked and loaded. We're ready for any other commands."

"Move out"

"Yes sir"

I grinned devilishly and looked over at my desk. "I will get you back Thomas...whether you like it or not." He chuckled darkly until it became an evil laugh.
I soon made my way to the gates. My helicopter was ready. Paul and Patryck at my sides. I know this war is easily going to be mine. Its clearly in my grasp. I climb onto my helicopter and I look down to the ground where my soldiers, in perfect order, were marching to the battle field and around my chopper in the air are my planes of war. The only thing that is going through my mind is getting my Thomas back with the blood of the Rebellion Leader on my hands. Goodbye Cola-Boy.

-Tom's PoV-

I shiver chilled down my spine as I thought about Red Leader. Every time I think about him or even his title...I just feel a little bit of fear because I ran away, well technically escaped with Edd and Matt, but still I regret even joining his army...

As we march onto the battlefield, my heartbeat quicken as I hear the stained sound of Red Army soldiers running in their heavy leather click-boots ("Click-Boots", it's the future). They stop at a halt as a familiar man with a helmetwith horns and an outfit that has a neat and tidy look.

Tord.