Mission Successful

-Edd's PoV-

I looked at my phone to see a text from Tom. But once I read it, I knew Tom doesn't word his messages like what this does, but this message is BAD NEWS:

Edd,

I have been caught disobeying Red Leader's rule about me not going outside and I need you to come to the base and help me before that monster will hurt me badly. I am in the secret room on the side of his bedroom.

Pass code: N-O-R-5-K-1

Please bring Matt too, he can be a great help to this single "mission". And hurry! I can sense him coming near the airport of the base from his business trip!

-Tom

Once I was done reading the message for the fifth time, it's hard to decipher who really wrote this. But Tom then sent an emoji that made me choose my final decision. 

The warning emoji.

It's Tom.

I whimpered slightly as I called for Matt to get ready for the rescue. But this time, we're going in stealth mode. 

-Tom's PoV-

I really do hope they come here soon... I'm lucky I have a built-in phone in my visor. My body is really weak... I have been treated like I was meaningless. Like I was just Tord's fuck toy. I can barely stand as I got dressed in casual clothes then snuck back into the secret door and tied myself up after throwing away the chewed part of the rope. 

Now, you might be thinking that I should just leave now since I can get free. I know what you mean but it's just one thing. Tord has access to all cameras on his computer and he has guards waiting at every exit except for one. 

The first floor windows. 

I thought of different way and strategies for my escape until I saw the door open. 

Edd and Matt. But that isn't all of what I saw. 

 They had a few spies with them. Those smart dorks. You gotta love them when they surprise you like that. Matt got me free and I stumbled forward. Edd caught me then picked me up bridal style. I whimpered and teared up as I hugged them tightly.

"Let's get you out of this hell." Edd spoke like he was a badass. Which he was. All of the people who are rescuing me are more badass than I am. I gotta give them credit.

Then that was it. We fled the base quickly and this time, they didn't shoot anyone, they just blended in. But Tord could be the only one smart enough to see this. But hey, the master isn't home is he?