2.) Café Euro☕️

JAHSEH POV

I woke up happy today besides my morning wood. A 9 inch tree in these boxers.

But I'm going to meet an old friend of mine at the cafe on the other side of town. I didn't say anything because I wanted to go see her so I don't mind driving 45 minutes away. I go ahead and get a outfit ready.

(The outfit^^)

I go ahead and do my moring duties music, coffee, responding to dms, running, swimming, shower.

I stretch and slip on some shorts.

Sage💙
I'm gonna be there at 2:30 :)

Alright🙃
read

I checked the clock and it 11:21. I still have time, so I go to my gym in the house and work out a bit.

 I still have time, so I go to my gym in the house and work out a bit

1 hour later

I put my weights down and go take a shower.

5 minutes later

I change into my outfit and made sure it's fresh. I put on some ocean old spice cologne on and put in my grill. I slip on my amethyst necklace and grab my Louis Vuitton bag and head to my car.

45 minutes later

I arrive at the Café and I don't see her. I hope she didn't stand me up. I turn my car off and walked inside. My palms were sweaty and I was nervous.

I got in line and waited until it was my turn to order.

I've always had a lil crush on her but that's nobodies business, I didn't even tell my grandma and she's the only person I tell anything to.

I moved up in the line.

"I'll take a Large Caramel Frappe with extra sugar"

"Ok that's $2.16"

I went threw my bad and handed her the exact amount in cash.

"Name?"

"Jahseh"

"Alright your order will be with you" she said as I make my way to my seat.

I'm nervous as fuck every other second I'll look out the window. To see if she's here and she isn't.

"Sage! Your orders ready" the cashier said which pulled me out of my thoughts.