40.)🔪

•••

5/02/16

Me and Jah WERE currently arguing, now we're play fighting.

I was finna throw the first punch but he pulled out a knife.

Scaring the fuck outta me and making him laugh his ass off.

"JAHSEH WHY THE FUCK YOU GOTTA KNIFE!" I shouted.

"I always carry a knife just in case. you should do the same" Jah said pulling out his knife doing some fancy tricks.

"Why?" I said watching him twirl it around his fingers

"To be safe yah know your little boyfriend isn't always gonna be there and prolly not me"

"Ion need no strap, I'll let my blade hit"

"Your right, maybe I could go to those self defense classes" I said thinking.

"Why would you pay to learn from someone else when you can learn from me"

"True" I nodded.

He gave me the knife and showed me how to throw, cut, and tricks.

I liked the way he twirled them around his hand but it was also dangerous knowing he could kill someone.

"Jah"

"Huh?"

"Promise me, you won't use what you taught me on anyone, only in defense"

"You sound so stupid right now, but I promise" he laughed holding out his pinky.

We interlaces our pinky's, after we did for a couple of seconds I let go but he wouldn't.

"Wait" he kissed my wrist.

"Now kiss mine" he said holding out his wrist.

"That's how you make a real promise"

I kissed his wrist and let my finger go.

"But deadass if some fuck nigga try you and you gotta knife you know what to do" he said looking me dead in my eyes.

"Alright damn leave my eyes alone" I laughed.

•••

I wiped my eyes remembering he taught me that 3 years ago.

I cracked open the seeing Geneva kiss his forehead before reaching for his cord.

WHO THE FUC-

I cut my thoughts short when I ran out the bathroom and sliced her wrist.

"OH MY GAH WHAT THE FU-" I cut her panic yell to an end when wrapped my arm around her long ass neck, making her bend backwards due to my shortness.