3.) Beat Down😂

JAHSEH POV

I was breathing hella hard as I watched a video of Sage twerkin on tv.

I know it's semi weird but shiiiiit. I gotta beat this nigga up, so I connected my phone to my Apple TV. I found a video of her dancing and moving her ass on insta so...I had to.

I was laying in this hot ass bed from my body heat with my handing moving rapidly up and down my dick. Groaning at the pleasure I was giving myself as I watched the tv. My head fell back as I pumped faster and increasing the pleasure. My dick started to twitch in my hand and my stomach felt heavy and tight.

"oh fuck" I moaned picking up the speed as all my kids shot out of me heading toward my dresser and tv. Them lil niggas was successful.

I don't like moanin makes me feel like a pussy, but this jerk off was the best I ever had in like 2 years.

I got my tired ass out the bed and turned on my fan.
I turned my phone off and headed to my bathroom for a shower.

10 minutes later

I walked out the bathroom with a towel around my waist, relived from the pain.

I dried myself off, spraying and wiping all the cum off the floor and dresser.

I threw my towel in the basket and opened and unlocked my door, and there was Sora.

Last time I had it opened and his dumb ass licked all my cum that got beside him on the floor. Poor guy. Then I started thinking about frog. I slipped on some basketball shorts and walked out my room.

"STOKE" I yelled...no answer.

"damnit" I complained.

I don't like being alone.

I walk back to my room and shut my door, picking up my phone. I disconnected it from my tv and looked at notifications.

jahsehbabesss: hi x

xbabymom04: hey baby daddy😍😍😍😍😍😍

Sage💙: can I come over tomorrow to work out :)

Stokeley Pokeley😘: I'll buy you some more Hot Cheeto Puffs, Gushers, Fruit Roll Ups, Takis...

I instantly feel a smile on my face and I instantly reply back to Sage, ignoring ski's text.

Sage💙
can I come over tomorrow to work out :)

Ofc! It's not a problem🙃

Sage💙
ok, is nine ok

It perfect! Well I'm finna sleep
Im tired ash, GoodNight

Sage💙
GoodNight Jah💜

💜

I smiled noticing she sent me a heart, so I changed
her name to Sagie💜

I know I'm soft n shit but ion care, as long as nobody knows I'm fine.

I walk around my house fixing and cleaning anything  out of place.

Stoke FAT ASS left a big ass mess in my kitchen. I found some burn food and burn pans. Now I GOTTA beat his ass he leave me no choice.

I walk outside taking out my trash, opening the gate to see this lil nigga frog trotting around like he's lost.

"FROG!" I yell and his head snaps my way and he runs over to me.

"I missed you lil nigga" I said bending down petting him.

I get up and put the bag in the trash can as I hold frog knowing him, his stupid ass will run away for no reason.

I close the gate behind us and make my way into my house. I sat him down and he started barking so I guess he was hungry then Sora came running and my cats, so I guess they missed him too.

I walked into my storage closet grabbing cat and dog food.

I fed my pets and headed for my bed. I was drained to be honest.

I have so much going on in my mind it's unbearable. I remember one of my vlogs I said I gave up looking for a significant other, BUT I might still have a little hope.

Sage

🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

The beginning thoooo his sexy asssssss
This chapter is shortt & trash
Frog is BACK THOO his lil bitch ass💕

655 words