6.) Staying Over💤

SAGE POV

I woke up at a different place other than my room. I felt some warm hands wrapped around me and I instantly turn around. To see Jahseh sleep with his mouth open. I turn around and close his mouth. He moves a little.

"stop" he mumbled with that sexy 'I just woke up' voice.

"damn" I mumble.

I try and get out of his grip but he just pulls me closer.

"mmmm" he smiles softly with his eyes still closed.

"jahsehhhh" I laugh a bit.

"no your stuck with me" he says with the same voice.

He wraps his legs around my waist and chuckles. I wiggle a bit and fail.

It's no way out. If I ask he won't listen. If I whine he won't listen. He only leaves me with one choice.

Seduce

I kissed his tat on his jaw that says loyalty and his eyes instantly opens and shoots at me. He still doesn't let me go, so I start pecking down his jawline, I felt him shifting his lower part of his body away from me. Unwrapping his legs around me. Just before I got to his neck. I got out from his hold and was running to the bathroom on the other side of the house.

"WAIT YOU NEED TO FINISH SAGE!!" he yelled running after me.

I had forgot where it was so I ran in a patio room.

"SAAAAAGE" he whined opening the door.

I saw the bulge in his shorts, which made me run outside. His dick tooooo big.

My ex dick was 5 inches and it was quite big for me. He looks about 6 inches.

I could hear his steps behind me but I didnt look back.

I ran around the whole house, I think he stopped to catch his breath. I went back threw the patio room and headed towards the bathroom remembering where it was.

I opened the door to see Jahseh and his bulge.

"Hayyyyy" he said smirking.

"Wait wait...I'm sorry for leading you on I was just trying to get out of your hold......don't fuck me" I said backing up.

He looked confused before saying something.

"What makes you think that? And I know I was just kidding" he laughed.

"I'm finna go handle my business" he said walking to his bathroom.

"Ok" I said heading to the other one.

I shut and locked the door remembering what I just did.

Did I like it.

I mean a boy cute, but I still got stuff with my ex and shit, I for real for real need to get over.

I reached my hand out to grab some tissue paper and saw lube.

"What the fuuuuck" I said shaking my head.

After I handled my business I wanted to be nosey so I looked in his cabinets. I found just plain medicines and extra toothbrushes. I went to his bigger cabinet and opened the door. I found 2 shelves of lube.

"oh lawwwwd" I mumbled.

I quickly put everything back before he calls my name then I'm rushing and shi then I get busted.

I walk out the bathroom to see him on the couch focused on spongebob. I let his dogs in because I guess he forgot to tell them to came back in. I shut the door behind them and and Jahseh head turns to me.

"Hey bestie" I smile.

"Heyyyyy"

Awkwardddd

I go in his kitchen looking for something to eat.

"Stoke ate all the shit" he said

"His fat-"

The door bust open causin me to duck behind the island and Jahseh to stand up

"WATTTTERRR!!" Someone yelled.

"NIGGAAAHH" Jahseh yelled.

I still hid but I could see Jahseh run over to the door, then I hear heavy foot stepping coming my way so I just freeze. A big chocolate guy come running and trips over me and makes a big thud. I hear about three other voices including Jahs laughing.

The guy groans and looks at me.

"Jah Who this ?" He said getting up holding his hip.

"Huh" I hear him walking this way.

He helps me up.

"This is my baby" he said pecking my cheek.

"Play along" he whispers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is trash too🗑
Omg I'm sooo sorry yall😭🤧
Please comment some ideas
695 words