5.) Crunch Time🏃🏽‍♂️

JAHSEH POV

"You take the treadmill while I work on my legs" I said as she nods.

8 minutes later

8 minutes later

My legs were getting tired as fuck and Sage still joggin on the treadmill with her beats on. I look over at her ass bouncing up and down and just to think of it bouncing up on down on this d- shit.

I'm a fuckin horny messs.

I get up and she turns around and looks at me before turning it off the treadmill.

"What's wrong" she's says out of breath.

I'll give you a reason to be out of breath.

"I-It's time to do squat jumps, 5 sets of 10" my bitch ass stuttered.

She nodded and grabs 15 pound weights. I get in the back so I can watch her.

I saw her not doing it right (her arms were hanging too low) so I went to help. I got behind her my stomach touching her back, my dick touching her fat ass. I took a head phone out her ear.

"You gotta have your arms at 90 degrees not 30" I said raising her arms as my dick raised.

Did I care. Fuck no I finally get what I want he not finna stop me. She laughs a lil and nodded her head.

I stepped back and watched her do it right.

I lifted up my weights after watching for a while and started to do my sets.

24 minutes later

I'm finna fall out right here. My legs is hurtin like a mother fucker and I'm pretty sure Sage's is to because she layin down.

"Is that all for today" She said yawning.

I nod leaning again the wall.

"Come here" I said holding out my hand.

She grabbed my hand and stood up, wincing at the pain in her legs in guessing I picked her up bridal style and took her outside.

"Hold your breath" I said walking and she just looked at me confused.

I ran and jumped in to the pool. Soon as her head went under the water it came right back out.

"Not funny Jahseh my hair gone be messed up now" she said walking to the shallow end.

I came up behind her and hugged her bringing her back to the deep end.

"Noooo my legs are tiredddd" she whined but I ain't care.

She turned around and wrapped her legs around my chest and her arms around my head.