46.)Trip🏝

THAT LAST ONE WAS THE WRONG ONEEE
MY BADDDDD💙

Sages POV

I woke up to Jah kissing my forehead and waking me up.

Jahseh:" BABE GET UP GET UP GET YOUR LUGGAGE READY"

I looked at him in confusion trying to dialect my eyes properly.

Sage:" Seh Seh I don't want tooooo get up where we going?"

Jahseh come towards my face and kisses my lips.

Jahseh:"I have a surprise for you ma, just get a few outfits, a bathing suit, and whatever else you be using everyday" he said pointing to the vibrator on the night stand.

Sage laughed and said "fine I'll get up then baby"

Jahseh helped Sage get up by holding her hand and they both got their morning hug and kiss.

Then Jahseh grabbed Sage's luggage and set it on the bed for her and opened it while Sage went to the bathroom to do her daily hygiene. Then she packed her makeup and her hygiene materials in her travel bag.

Jahseh was too busy packing up his chokers, anime t-shirts and random ass shit. Then when Sage was done packing her stuff, she grabbed her phone and played Jahsehs music playlist. The first song that came on was "GOING DOWN"

Then Jahseh started dancing and singing to the song as he packed a few shorts and underwear Sage sung with him.

Then Sage went to go grab a few of her maternity clothes that fit her curves well. Then out the blue, someone ranged the doorbell.

Jahseh went downstairs to see who it was. Sage followed.

Jahseh opened the door and it was Robert and Sage said hi to him. 

Then Jahseh greeted him with a little handshake they did and Sage went to the kitchen as Jahseh and Robert were talking.

Jahseh:"well me and Sage almost done man just sit wherever you want and go ahead get you a snack nigga"
The guy laughed and said alright and Jahseh went upstairs to the room to finish packing.

Sage was looking for a brownie she just craved some chocolate right now.
Sage grabbed a brownie and turned around to see Robert standing there.
Robert "aye wassup Sage!"

Sage was not trying to get hollored at by no other nigga but Jah.

Sage:"um Sage:"um hey"

Sage walked away and went back upstairs. She noticed him STARING AT her ass but she didn't say anything, she was too tired.

Then Sage finished packing and they all got dressed and Jahseh grabbed her luggage and put it in the car.

Everyone got in the car and Cleo FaceTimed Jahseh as he started the car.
Cleo:"hey Jah just calling to say have fun, how's Sage doing?"

Jahseh:"she's doing good say hi momma,"
Sage:"hey Cleo!"
Jahseh handed the phone to Sage as they shared a conversation.

Jahsehs friend Finally got in the car and Jahseh drove off.

*20 minutes later*

They all Finally arrive at the airport and it said it was going to take 2 hours for the plane to arrive. So Sage and Jahseh went to go get something to eat in the airport while his friend stayed and watched y'all's luggage.

They went to chick fil a found a table after getting their food.

Sage:"Jah I wanna touch that ass"
As Jahseh had finished a bite of his chicken sandwich, he said "stop with the gay shit or I'mma eat your ass"