16.) Head👅

Sage POV

We pulled up at his house and walked in.

"When can I get my head" Jah said walking up behind me.

"Not today" Ski said walking from the hallway.

"NIGGA! YOU STAY COCKBLOCKING!!" Jah yelled.

"Because I love yo fat ass that's why" ski smiled showing his grills.

"How the Fuck did you get in faggot, talkin bout my ass" Jah said rubbing his temples.

"I had to park down the street because your wack ass have a towing sign on your street and my car not finna go anywhere so I had to walk all the way here from Native Street, then I had to jump your gate and walked all the way to the back and opened a window so I could get in" he said.

"Who yo big ass look like jumping over some gate" Jahseh said rolling his eyes.

"Stokeley Goulboure" he said flipping his durag.

"Well fuck him" I said pushing Sage to my room.

"When you gone do that!" Ski shouted as Sage and Jah walked to his room.

"When she get her hair done tomorrow" Jah said winking at Ski causing both of them to laugh.

Once we made it to his room he shut door and unbuttoned his jeans.

"Alright I'll tell you what to-"

"Jah I'm not 13 I'm 19, I know what to do" I rolled my eyes causing him to laugh walking past my to his shorts draw.

/oh he don't believe me

I turned him around and kissed him hungrily. As we kissed I made our way to the bed getting on top of him. I used one hand to caress his member threw his boxers.

/damn he big...r.i.p my throat

He lowly groaned in the kiss as his member stiffened up some more.

I got off and got on my knees, leaving him speechless. His dumbass ain't believe me.

I pulled down his Hollister boxers and watched his member spring out hitting his stomach.

"Oh you a freak freak" he laughed to himself.

"shit" I mumbled, hearing him chuckled again.

I slowly licked from his base to tip, making sure not to leave anything uncovered. I grabbed him slowly stroking up and down as I licked and kissed his tip.

"Stop teasing me ma" he said.

I slowly started to work my way around his member as he bit his lip. I babbled my head up and down going lower and lower.

I felt a hand massaging my scalp as his breathing picked up. The rest that couldn't fit in my mouth I rubbed and stroked. I swirled my tongue around him earning a groan from jahseh. I felt him push me down, stuffing more in my throat. I gaged a bit then went back to sucking. I felt him wrap his hand around my hair and push his self further in my mouth.