42.)🔌

THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA BE STORT
I THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND COMMENTING ON THIS BOOK
I hope you enjoy💙

LLJ🕊

•••

10/1/16

I was chilling at my house, I told Jah to meet up at some new cafe and he still haven't texted me back, saying he was ready.

As I was watching The Amazing World Of Gumball I got a call on my phone.

(954) 831-5900

I picked up the phone in confusion.

"Hello?"

"Sage! Thank fuck you answered" Jah said relived.

"You got a new phone?" I asked.

"No...Geneva said I beat Her, by which I didn't, SHE SET ME FUCKING UP!" He yelled in the phone.

He literally just got outta jail, because of that robbery he did, and now he's right back in.

"do you believe me?"  He said softly on the phone.

"I believe you, you need anything?"

"my mom..she won't speak to me, and they holding me here till March, THATS TOO FUCKING LONG" he said pounding on something.

"Jah calm down, imma think of something"

"Okay, but i forgot to tell you somethin-" he was cut off by some guard snatching the phone.

The last time I heard his voice

•••

I woke up in pain.

Like every fucking thing was hurting.

I turned on my side seeing the whole members only here, his mom and little brother Aiden who was crying against Leo.

damn..

"look whose up" cleo said coming over rubbing my back.

I laughed then winced at the pain.

"You alright?" Cleo said somewhat panicked.

"Um yes mam, just my body" I said rubbing my legs.

"You can call me cleo and what happened"

"I don't know it's prolly just pregnancy stuff" I said rubbing my small belly.

"I can't wait till my grandson is kicking and all" she smiled at my stomach.

"I know right" I smiled.

Her smiled started to fade into sadness as she closed her eyes.

"I still can't believe my first born is gone" she said sighing with her eyes still closed.