37.) Moms House🏡

COVER MADE BY

XXXTHICCTACION122

THANK YOU BEBE🥰

Sage POV

Over the past couple of days I've been at my parents house, apparently Jah said "it's not right that I'm not cool or on good terms with my parents and I'm having a baby, well their grandchild grandchild".

Jah made me forgive them by dropping me off here even after what they did to me which was slik rude.

They forbidden me to see or be with Marquis, by which I'm glad they said that, but then they said I couldn't see Jahseh anymore because he was a "bad influence" but now look at him. My parents had the last straw when he went to jail for BeAtInG a girl. I couldn't go visit him for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, then on top of all that his Birthday. I missed his no eyebrow phase which was honestly sexy. I missed a ton of shit because of them.

So I'm mad at his ass right now though, so im staying with my parents for a few days, to stay away from him.

"sage.." my mom said knocking on the door opening it.

"ma'am?"

"are you gonna come out the room?" She asked concerned.

"no" I said covering my face with the cover, due to the light she was bringing in.

I been laying in my room since I got here 2 days ago I only got up to pee, my little brother Blake brought me my food, which is why he's my favorite sibling.

My mom shut the door, I assumed she left but instead she sat on my bed.

"Sage, being all depressed and lonely isn't good for the baby or you"

"i wanna be alone" I mumbled.

I heard her sigh.

She kissed my forehead then got up and shut my door back as I grabbed my phone going to my messages.

Daddy🌍🖤

Friday 2:32

Are you and your parents getting along?

Ma

Mamas

Babygirl?

Babe

Sage

Amethyst

Kengsington

Wtf! Answer

I know your upset but can you at least text me?

How come you answer Ski but not me

I literally dropped you off at your parents so you can bond
Not be depressed, it's not good for our baby

Please pick up the phone.

Maybe this will cheer you up