15.) Confessions🥰

Sage POV

I woke up with a pounding head ache not really remembering anything that happened last night.

I looked over at the night stand seeing a bottle of water a pill and a note

Next time don't drink so fuckin much
-jah

I rolled my eye at the note and took the pill heading to the bathroom for my daily hygiene.

I walked around the house seeing no Jahseh present, so I made me some breakfast and watched tv.

Soon as I went back into the kitchen to flip my bacon, Jahseh came threw the door.

"DADDY'S HOME!!" He shouted as dogs entered.

"Hey to you to" I laughed.

He sat down some bags then came over to me and kissed my cheek.

"These for me?" He said picking up my bacon.

"No jah" I said smacking his hand.

I poured me some apple juice in a glass and went over to my bacon.

"Did you really-nigga" I said looking at 3 pieces of bacon in the tray.

"What you talkin bout" he said walked to the living room.

"Dwayne I know you didn't eat my shit after I told you not too" I said following him.

"I didn't" he said sitting down.

I walked past him and smacked his head.

"Ow"

"Any fuckin way, where was you. You all dressed up and stuff looking nice" I ask going back to the kitchen to take out my bacon.

 You all dressed up and stuff looking nice" I ask going back to the kitchen to take out my bacon

"*I spoke to the kids today" he said excitedly after his infamous laugh.

"I tried to wake you up but you wouldn't budge"

"How did it go?" I said sitting at the counter.

"It went fucking amazing, I just wish someone could've spoke sense into my dumbass" he said sitting at the counter by me.

"Don't call your self that your wonderful jah" I said before stuffing my face.

"I mean I was i don't know about now but I know I was no doubt" he said opening a bag of Hot Cheeto Puffs.