48.) the OG daddy😤

The ending on the last one was trash
SOOOO
THEY STILL ON THE PLANE BTW

ouujahseh WROTE ALL OF THISSS YALL SHOW HER LOVVESSSS💓

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Jahsehs POV

I flipped over to see Sage still asleep. The plane was landing. That's great because I got tired of sitting in these uncomfortable ass seats.

"Babygirl." I said in a sleepy voice and kind of nudging her. She didn't budge.
"Wifeyyy." I said nudging her a little harder. She groaned before replying to me.

"Whaaa?" She said in her annoyed sleepy tone.
"We- well we already landed. Come on." I said as I realized we landed before grabbing our bags.
She nodded before sitting up to wipe her eyes.

"Come on babygirl." I said as I got the last bag and looking at her.
She couldn't get up foreal due to her pregnant belly. That means I had to let everyone get out before us so I could go and help her without being rushed. I helped her get up and I grabbed the bags once again.

We walked until I saw my car. People were surrounding it for some reason. They looked back because a girl spotted me walking towards them. Well, my car.

"AHH!! OMG THERE THEY ARE!!" She said before running to us. The others followed. Sage didn't wanna take pictures so I just took pics with them. We all hugged and they left. They were still talking about what just happened in the distance. I smiled before getting the bags. Sage was already by the car. She stretched before yawning. It was windy outside so the wind blew her messy bun down.

"Ughh. Fuck." She said before looking for another rubberband in her purse. I ran to her because I wanted to put her hair In a messy bun. I put the bags on the side of the car before going to her side.

"What are you doing Jahseh?" She said confused.

"I'm finna do your hair babe." I said simply.

"Jahseh no. You're gonna put knots in my hair." She said before giggling.

"No I'm nottt Sageee. Lemme try baby." I said reaching for the rubberband that was in her hand.

"Fine. But ima kill you if you get my hair tangled up. It takes forever to detangle my hair." She said while smiling before handing the rubberband.

"You wouldn't kill babygirl. You love me toooo much." I said while putting her hair in my hand.

"True." She simply said.

"Mhmmm." I said while wrapping her hair around.
"You need to hurry up. I'm tired of standing up." She said while rubbing her belly.
"Okay baby I'm almost done." I said.

"Andddddd done." I said before letting the rubberband go.
She looked in the door mirror and smiled.
"Not bad for your first try Jah." She said sizing up her bun.
"Don't touch it! You're gone mess it up. But thanks babe." I said unlocking the door so she could get inside while I put the bags in the trunk.

25 mins later into the Car Ride

"We're hungry Jah." Sage said to me.
"What you want to eat babe?" I said while looking at the road to see if I could get into the next lane.
"Uhm. Nothing serious so just take me to McDonald's. I really just want a smoothie and a apple pie." She said.

"Okay babe." I said before rubbing her belly.
I got off on the next exit. A McDonald's was in the distance so I just went to that one.

"Hello , Welcome to Mc'Donalds. What can I get for you today?" The cashier said in the microphone.
"Hi, Can I get a strawberry banana smoothie and apple pie?" I said into the microphone before grabbing my wallet out of the glove compartment.
"Yes. Your total will be $5.25." She said.

She sounded happy. That's what I like to hear.

We pulled up to the window and she turned and smiled.

"You seem joyful." I said smiling before handing her a $100 dollar bill.
"Hahaha. I'm getting prof- wait sir.. you know this isn't a 5 doll-" she said looking down and the money before looking up at me confused. I cut her off.
"I know Hahaha. Keep the change." I said smiling.
"Oh- I- you sure?" She asked.

"Of course. You have a good day." I said.
"You too sir. And congrats on the baby." She said looking at Sage. Sage smiled.
"Thanks maam." I said.
"Mhm."

I pulled up to the next window. We got our food and left.

10 minutes later

We pulled up to our house and saw my moms car there.
I helped Sage to the door and rung the bell so my mom could get her while I went to go get the bags.

I grabbed the bags and came in the house. Aiden and Leo was there play fighting by Sage.

"YO! GO OVER THERE OR SOMETHING! NOT BY SAGE!" I said dropping the bags and running towards them pushing them from by her.
"Awe Jah. They were fine." Sage said before taking a sip from her smoothie.
"No they are clumsy, they could've fell and hurt the baby Sage." I said walking back over to get the bags. She didn't say anything.

I went upstairs to put the bags down. My mom was in the guest room looking at stuff on my laptop.

"Wassup Mama." I said walking into the room she was in.
"Nothing really. Just looking for clothes for babyboy." She said looking at me quickly and looking back at the screen and scrolling.
"Oh okay Ma-" I said before being cut off by screaming.

"WTF!" I said running down the stairs to see Leo and Aidens hand on Sages' belly.
"What's wrong?" Sage said looking up from her stomach.
"I thought-" I said before being cut off by Sage.
"No Jahseh. The baby kicked and they didn't expect it. Calm down sometimes." She said shaking her head.

I guess I am a little over protective at times. I walked over to them and the boys were still looking at Sage stomach.
Sage smiled at me before looking back down.

"Okay boys lets go home now." My mom said grabbing her keys.
"Okay ma." Aiden said hopping up.
"Okay auntie." Leo said getting up.

"By mama." Sage said rubbing her belly.
"Love you mama." I said going over to hug my mom.
"I'm coming over tomorrow." She said.
"Okay ma." I said chuckling.
"See you later big head." I said before hugging Aiden.
"Bye Jahseeee." Aiden said hugging me back.
"Alright now cuzzo." I said to Leo before I held up my fist to fist him.
"Aight." Leo said holding fisting me back.

They left and I saw Sage laying down dozing off. I shut the door and cake over to her.

"Baby scoot over." I said.
"Hmmm?" She said while groaning.
"I wanna cuddle with you babygirl." I said bending down.
"Were on a couch Ja-"
"We did it last time." I said cutting her off.

She sat up so I could lay down before her. She then laid down on me and Spongebob was still playing on the TV. I guess the boys were watching this while they were here.

Sage fell asleep on top of me and I fell asleep shortly after.

:::::::::::::::::::::

1210 words