19.) After Math🤕

Sage POV

I woke up in Jahseh's arms, butt ass naked, which kinda made me uncomfortable.

"Jah lemme go so I can use the bathroom" I said moving.

"no stay...here with me" he mumbled.

"niggaaa I gotta piss lemme go...please" I said then kissed his lips.

"fine come back tho" he said letting my go.

I swung my legs off the bed, with them feeling a little sore. I got off the bed and instantly came connect to the floor.

"What The Fuck, Shit, my tits" I said rolling over holding my chest.

"I'm sorry" Jah said getting up picking me up.

"You should've told me your legs hurt" he said walking to the bathroom and sitting me on the counter.

"You know my legs would hurt" I said rubbing my legs, as he left laughing.

"I didn't even go that hard" he smiled walking back in with some clothes for me.

"Your body must be weak or something" he chuckled grabbed his toothbrush and mine.

"I am not I know you see these abs" I said pointing at my stomach making him look.

"My dick was right there" he said pointing at my stomach.

"Stop" I said swatting his hands away putting on the shirt.

"I mean it was" he shrugged handing me my toothbrush before brushing his teeth.

After we both brushed our teeth he picked me up and carried me out the room.

"Ski where did you get that" he asked Ski about his breakfast before sitting us both down on the couch.

"McDonalds, I got y'all some" he said pointing at the bag in the kitchen.

"That's why I love you Vro" Jah said getting up grabbing the food.

"What wrong with your legs" Ski asked eating a pancake.

"SKI YOU KN- dont answer him ma" Jah said sitting down eyeing ski.

He passed me my pancakes and them shits good.

"Why she can't answer me?" Ski asked before the doorbell rung.

"Because YOU are nosey as hell" Jahseh pointing at ski before getting the door.

"JAHSEE" Aiden screeched jumping on Jah.

"Hold up how you and Leo got here?" he questioned as Leo pointed at my moms car pulling off.

"Oh fuck" He groaned.

"Bring y'all asses in" Jah said moving out the way.

"Jah stop being so mean" I said eating.

"I'm not they annoying as shit" he said angryly coming back to the couch with me.