Chapter-3 The Sleep Over

(Betty's POV)

At seven o'clock Veronica and Toni arrived at my house. We ate supper then we went into my room to hang out.

"So, who wants to play truth or dare?" I ask.

"Me," says Veronica.

"Sure why not," says Toni.

"Yeah I'd like to," Cheryl says.

I grabbed Cheryl's empty cherry cola bottle and spun it. It landed on Cheryl.

"Cheryl truth or dare?" I ask.

"Truth," Cheryl says smirking.

"When did you first figure out you were a lesbian?" I ask.

"Um, probably 7th grade when I got my first girl crush."

"Oh who was it?" Toni asks her.

"Uh um y-y-you" Cheryl says stuttering. Badly.

"Really?!?!" Veronica says.

"You've had a crush on me for almost four years?" Toni asks shocked.

"Yeah."

"Well Cheryl time for you to spin the bottle." I say.

Cheryl spins the bottle and it lands on Veronica.

"So V, truth or dare?"

"Um Lodges always go with dare." She says

"I dare you to kiss someone here." Cheryl says.

Veronica turns her head towards me and leans in close. She puts her hands on my cheeks and pulls me into a kiss. I then crawl onto Veronica's lap and start to straddle her during our make-out. Right in the middle of our make-out my older sister Polly bursts into my room.

"Hey guys do you want some- OH. MY. GOD. I am soooooo telling mom!"

"Oh no!" I say running after Polly, "Polly please don't!"

"Ya no. MOM!" Polly yells while running down the stairs.

"POLLY NO!" I scream.

"What?" my mom asks "What are you guys yelling about?"

"Betty was just full on making out and straddling Veronica in her room!" Polly blurts out.

"POLLY!" I say

"So," my mom says, "Why would I care your sister can be bisexual or a lesbian if she wants its her body and mind. I'm fine with it. It's just like when Cheryl told me. I'm not mad or surprised. I kind of expected this. I noticed how her and Jughead were not hanging out as often as they usually did. Now you Veronica just don't hurt my daughter or you'll regret it. You hear me young lady?" I notice Veronica came down after us.

"Yes I do ma'am. I'll never hurt Betty I love her too much."

"You love me?" I ask Veronica.

"Yes of course you're my girlfriend."

"Veronica call me Alice. And you are always welcome in my home no matter what just so you know."

"Thanks Alice."

"Bye mom see ya in the morning."

Veronica and I walk upstairs and when we get to the top of the stairs Veronica pulls me into a soft, sweet but passionate kiss. She pulls away then says, "I love you so much you don't even know."

"I love you too V," I say to her while smiling.

(Toni's POV)

When Polly burst into Betty's room Betty and Veronica ran out leaving me and Cheryl alone.

"So were you happy when I ran into you?" I ask Cheryl.

"Uh, what do you mean?"

"When I ran into you and were kinda flirting with you, how did you feel?"

"Um, I felt my face get red and I felt like my heart was about to explode because you winked at me and our lips were so close," She said.

"Like this," I say as I lean in close, our lips almost touching.

"Ya," She whispers with her eyes staring into mine.

I am about to kiss her when Betty and Veronica come back into the room. So Betty has interrupted two of our almost kisses.

"Oh my god. I'm sorry. I did it again. Crap!" Betty says to us.

"What do you mean Betty?" Veronica asks her.

"I interrupted another almost first kiss between these two earlier today, so now it is my fault they haven't kissed yet," Betty responds.

"Oh cousin it's fine. We'll have our time," Cheryl says to her but she is looking at me smirking.

For the rest of the night we sat there and talked. Cheryl and I got to know each other. We all got to know Veronica more. It turns out she is really sweet and nice.