Prologue: Background Info

This chapter will serve as information about my two OC's. Please read through before continuing on to the main story. The story will be told through the eyes of Damos. Lastly, the character Damos was my own original idea. As for Tetsa, one of my friends created her so I could implement her in the story. All magic they possess has not been used in the entire fairy tail series other than some elements of Damos's magic.

Character name: Damos Sundane (pronounced: Dah-mose)

Sex: Male

Hair: Dark Brown

Eyes: Red

Age: 22

Guild: Fairy Tail

Team: Tempest Furies

Type of Magic: Zenith Wyvern Slayer

Background: Damos, along with his childhood friend Tetsa were abandoned in front of the fairy tail guild when they were 7. They grew up together and along the way, discovered they both possessed immense magical power. As one of many rivals to Natsu Dragneel, Damos has a similar magic power to dragon slayer magic. He wields wyvern slayer type magic. This magic is based around the wyverns that lived during the time of dragons, far more powerful than their modern incarnations. While not as strong as dragon slayer, it is Damos's goal to prove that this type of magic is indeed superior to its counterpart. His type of slayer magic allows him to wield fire related elements, specifically blue flames. The magic also adds a defense as it allows Damos to grow spikes on his body that harden to a material stronger than steel. If he were to lose these spikes, they grow back near instantaneously. 

Character Name: Tetsa Mourdeel (Pronounced: More-deal)

Sex: Female

Hair colour: Brown

Eyes: Blue

Age: 22

Guild: Fairy Tail

Team: Tempest Furies

Type of Magic: Shadow God Slayer

Background: Again, abandoned at the age of seven along side Damos. Taken in by Fairy Tail and eventually discovered magic abilities. Prefers ranged combat over close quarters but still fights effectively either way. Typically uses magic to form weapons but can still use it for standard roar and physical boosts. Never one to back down from a challenge but doesn't prefer to stand out. She's just someone who likes to help out. Weapons she commonly forms are standard swords and shields. For ranged combat, a bow and arrow is her go-to. 

So there you have it! These two characters will be joining the well known fairy tail guild, aiding them in their fights against dark wizards and other guilds. More info on these characters will be revealed as the story progresses. For now, enjoy the tale of the Tempest Furies!