Multi-Girl!

Sorry for the long wait again! I just got caught up with Midterms, March Break, and also my new RWBY series which you can check out. It's called "Team DLTA" and it's actually become my fastest growing series to date. Now, we're finally starting the Grand Magic Games officially! I'm still dreading about how long this whole arc is going to be but i'm also pretty excited. That's because I've got some interesting and awesome plans for later in this arc. And as fr after this arc and into future arcs, I've already decided on some HUGE decisions that you'll definitely look forward to. Also, at the start of each chapter, i'll be including the current scores for each team in the games, just so you can keep track yourself. Enjoy!

-Point of View: Melida-

All competitors were ready for the first event of the Grand Magic Games, known as Hidden. My teammates left me in the arena and went to their own private balcony to observe the game. They told me not to go for first place right away since it was only day one of the games but that doesn't mean I don't have to. If i'm aiming for second or third then I should at least put some attempt into getting first. Right now, I was just waiting in the centre of the arena with all the other competitiors, just waiting for the event to begin. From watching previous years of the Grand Magic Games, I already knew what most of my competition was capable of. Rufus from Sabretooth was by far the biggest wall in front of me. But, the ones that interested me the most were Juvia and Gray from Fairy Tail. I'd never met or seen them before so I figured i'd go and check them out. I walked over and greeted them kindly. "Hey, it's nice to meet you two. It's good to see Fairy Tail was able to get two teams into the games this year." I said as I shook hands with Gray and then Juvia. "Hey, thanks. You're Melida, right? From Usurper Roar?" Juvia asked me as I gave her a nod. "Yep. Figured i'd show you some respect since not many people here are gonna give it to you. But.... I also wanted to know a little about you two. Damos and Tetsa haven't really said much about anyone in their guild before. So, I wanna know what i'm up against." I said as Gray looked at me curiously. "If you look to one of the other competitors, then you already know enough about me." He said which made me chuckle a bit. "Fair enough. I'm sure i'll find out soon enough as to what you can do. And what about you?" I asked Juvia. "I don't know if my master would appreciate it if I went about sharing info on my magic. But if you tell me yours, i'll give you mine." She said as I agreed. "That seems fair. After all, neither of you know what me and some of the other team members of Usurper Roar can do. I use Multi-Magic. It lets me multiply anything I touch, essentially making double of it. I can make a lot of copies too, in mere seconds." I explained as they both looked at me curiously now. "That's some magic. Well, in that case, I use water magic. I can control and create water from my own body." Juvia explained as I gave her some nods. "I see... Well, this whole thing should be interesting to say the least. Usurper Roar's got this in the bag, though." I said as Gray chuckled. "We'll just see about that. It is your guilds first time in the games, after all. We're not just gonna sit back and let you take the spotlight." He said as I gave him a fierce smile. "I wouldn't have it any other way." I said as the official appeared in the arena. 

"Alright everyone! The eight of you are about to kick off the Grand Magic Games with our first event, Hidden. Please spread out around the arena and wait for the starting signal!" Mato, the mascot for the games, explained. "Before we start, I've got a little problem, see. I don't know exactly what this Hidden game is all about. But I think something stinks around here, and that something being that there's two Fairy twerps competing in this thing. No other is gonna get the chance to have two members in each round. So I say, they've got an unfair advantage." Nullpudding from Raven Tail said as everyone looked at him. "What?" Gray said as he gave him a death glare. "I understand your concern but it can't be helped. We never dreamed that one guild would have two teams make it past the qualifier. It really is an amazing feat!" Mato said as Nullpudding let out a sigh. "O have no qualms with it. In fact I remember something that I once heard. I wise man told me, two heads aren't necessarily better than one." Rufus said as I kept my eye on him. He noticed me and gave me a glare back. "Well, I sure ain't gonna make a fuss over it." Beth from Mermaid Heel said. "Are you giving us advice? Some words of wisdom from the reigning champions?" Gray asked Rufus in a somewhat serious tone. "All i'm saying is having a comrade could prove to be disadvantage. There are a myriad of ways that could be used against you. If they were to leak information or be held hostage, your hand would be easily forced. You'd be wise to remember that." Rufus said as he walked away from all of us. "Um.... Okay! Everyone spread out so we can begin the first event!" Mato said as we cut our conversations. We all evenly spread out in the arena. I quickly looked up to my teammates and saw them cheering for me. I gave them a thumbs up before the first game finally began. "Alright! Open the field!" Mato yelled as the ground beneath us all began to glow. It became so bright that I had to close my eyes. And when the light went away, I opened up my eyes to see buildings around me. "Where... am I?" I questioned as I looked around. No one else was around me, no spectators or other competitors. "So what? Is this really just high-stakes hide and seek?" I asked myself as I started to walk around. "Okay everyone, here are the rules of the game!" Lola, the announcer said as I listened in. I couldn't see him anymore but I could very easily hear him. "All the players are hiding and seeking at the same time. Their objective is to locate the other players. Once you've done that, you'll have to land an attack on them. The player that successfully lands connects their attack, whether or not it does any damage, will then be awarded one point." Lola explained as the ground began to glow again. Objects were taking form around all the buildings.