1.0 | Blind Arc

Meet Mai Miyazaki!

Meet Mai Miyazaki!

''Miyazaki-san?'' A green haired boy calls as he stands in front of the silver hair's desk. The girl's empty, purple eyes meet the plain green boy's as she stares at him with a blank smile growing, waiting for his words. 

''Uhm... Would you like to be friends?'' The boy fidgets with a blush of embarrassment spreading across his cheeks. The silver haired girl pauses a bit, examining his face along with reading his actions, she gives him a smile.

''What an innocent smile... Would you like a daisy?'' She holds out a white blooming flower towards the boy with an innocent smile, just like the flower.

''Uhm... Sure, I'll take it...'' The boy smiles sheepishly as he takes the flower while scratching his head in confusion. The silver haired girl grins at his actions not long before speaking up with a seemingly sad tone.

''Grandfather says that I'm a bundle of chrysanthemums, but I think that I'm more of an anemone. Funny isn't he,'' She laughs as she stares at the daisy in the green haired boy's hands not long before continuing.

''But when you first came up to me, I immediately knew what flower was perfect for you...'' She gestured to the white flower in his hands. The boy looked down at the flower, but his eyes widened at the flower as if it was a horrific sight. 

The boy flinches abruptly as he stares at the girl's blooming smile in awe. He smiled with disappointment and fear present in his tone.

''I-Is that so?'' He walks off as Mai's gaze watches him for awhile. She wasn't surprised as to which why he didn't attack her with hurtful words or beat her up like the other kids in her class, but rather confused as to why everyone would try to run away from her when she handed them a perfectly happy flower.

***

The silver haired girl was walking home in the cold after school. Her eyes gazed at the snowy ground as she sensed an unknown presence. She spots pink hair peeking out behind the wall behind her. The silver haired stops in her tracks and calls the female out.

"Hana-san, what a beautiful day it is to play hide and seek... What brings you here today? I'm sure you have something to say to me once more."

The pink hair twitches before coming out of her hiding place revealing a female student from her school wearing a surprised, but snobby. Mai was not surprised to run into her classmate; Hana Sakurai.

"Freak, stop giving your shit to everyone! They hate your so-called 'flowers'! "

Hana held her head up high as if she was looking down on a lowlife and waited for Mai's response. She looked up about to yell something but was also interrupted by Mai's smile.