3.1 | Love Arc

Sudden Realisation

Sudden Realisation.

I felt my instincts kick in. I walked towards the door; my legs moving on their own and broke into a sprint after opening the door to my room. Nurses attempted to get me back to my room, yelling at me as I zoomed past.

"M-Miyazaki-san! Please go back to your room!! It won't be good if you got badly injured..!"

As if speaking for the future; I ran straight into someone's strong chest almost falling if not for their well-trained arms enveloping me. Katsuki-kun.

He stood there silently as if processing his thoughts, then quickly grabbed my shoulders pushing me back abruptly; realising that it was me.

"IDIOT, DON'T RUN!"

I laughed and gently pulled his hands off of my shoulders. He was still in his sports uniform, so I assumed that he ran here straight after the sports festival.

"...Did you end up winning?" I asked meekly.

The ash-blonde gritted his teeth and grimaced, daydreaming wearing a hostile expression.

"Uhm... Well done..." I sighed, unsure of how to respond.

Once again, there was an awkward silence. I remembered the time when Katsuki-kun had kissed me, causing me to feel quite toasty. He hesitated for a moment, but took hold of my hand and led me back to my room.

People around us stared, giving all sorts of looks. I didn't mind though.

The room was filled with a comforting silence once we were in. I plopped myself onto the bed and Katsuki-kun had sat himself down on the chair beside.

I never would've imagined that he would be this quiet if it were me from the past. But because he was the only one I remembered; it felt kind of natural.

"Oi, what's up that stupid grin you're wearing?" His words were crude as always, however they always had this gentle tone to it. I smiled taking his calloused hands from hard work.

"I'm thinking about you."

I saw the corner of his lips rise of a brief moment, but he had realized and quickly furrowed his brows.

"You idiot. Don't smile..."

"Ah, but wouldn't that make you upset as well?"

"SMILE IF YOU WANT THEN!"

I fidgeted, pretending to be conflicted. Katsuki-kun toned his voice down considerably and muttered something that I managed to hear.

"...Only for me though..."

My lips rose on instinct and I found myself gazing fondly at him. He noticed my stare and placed his hand on my head, rubbing it. He turned his face away shyly.