Mai Miyazaki | 宮崎舞

Quirk: Winter

Quirk user is able to summon ice or snow in any way they want. The amount they use depends on their endurance in cold weather, the more they use their quirk, the colder the area surrounding them is. This can be dangerous, as it is possible to die of hypothermia but the user's body temperature is colder than a regular human's (15 degrees Celcius) and can withstand up to -30 degrees Celcius if dressed lightly. If lucky, they will be able to withstand over -50 degrees Celcius on a warm or hot day, but the effects of their quirk will not last as long.

The Freezing

In addition to Mai's quirk, the freezing is a disease which affects a victim after emotional trauma; it begins to show symptoms when the victim uses their quirk after emotional trauma has been triggered. The symptoms include hallucinations based on the trauma, severe headaches after using their quirk too much, memory loss and stress to the mind; which can damage the brain causing death eventually. If not treated, death will come.

The Freezing was commonly thought to be a bedtime story told to children to keep them positive, originating from the Miyazaki family who has passed down a cold-related quirk through generations; hence the name-- The Freezing.