Chapter One

Hi my name is Ciara everybody calls me cece in my school I live with my mom and my sister. It was the day before school and I had a lot of things to do before I went back !

I still haven't went school shopping or nothing so I took a shower went downstairs and asked my mother can I take the car to go school shopping my mother said yes but I had to take my sister. We were the same age but she was younger , we got in the car and went to the mall , my sister went in some store and I went to this store that had cute dresses and shoes , when I went in there I tried on a lot of stuff and brought all of them.

When I lefted the store I seen all my friends they all ran to me , I was happy they was there so I wouldn't have to put up with my sister ! But I seem they were with they girlfriend I wasn't gay so I didn't care . Last year they tried to get me a girlfriend I was scared to even talk to one I actually never had a real relationship they were always
long-distance so I never got to see none of my boyfriends in person.

But anyway they was all boo loving and it made me wanna have a girlfriend but no cause I don't know what my parents might say! But it turned 7:30 and I had to leave and find my little sister she was in the store next to the food court , after I found her I drove home , while I was I was thinking about having a girlfriend I think it would be fun !