Chapter 5

When they arrive at the party all these people was there it was food drinks people smoking and drunk. Niyah kept Ciara by her side while they find a seat. When they did niyah asked did Ciara want a drink , Ciara said yes.

So after niyah lefted Ciara sat there and watch people dance and smoke. She noticed that niyah was gone for ten minutes , Ciara wanted to look for her but instead she got up and dance. After twenty minutes Ciara went to go find her she checked everywhere but this one room. Ciara heard moans coming from that room she was hoping that it wasn't niyah ! When she opened the door slowly she seen this girl on top riding it looked like Ashley but Ciara realize it was her but it was another girl on the bottom with a pink strap when Ciara open the door wider it was niyah !

Ciara slammed the door and ran downstairs ......Meanwhile niyah wondering who was at the door and Ashley still riding her strap saying " it was nobody baby fuck me please" ! Niyah got horny and fucked her hard and fast ! Ciara sat on the couch and got drunk and kiss this sexy thick girl , and they were both drunk. After 11:30 Ciara lefted and went home , after niyah and Ashley was done they notice Ciara wasn't were she was. So when Ciara got in the house she seen niyah calling her phone she rejected it and turned her phone and and took a long shower. Niyah ran to Ciara to see she was there.

She knocked on the door and Ciara mom answer and said " oh hey girl wassup" ? Niyah asked was Ciara here and her mom said yes she upstairs go ahead. When niyah got upstairs Ciara looked at her with a drunk face and dragged her words and said " what the fuck do you want" ? niyah looked at her and said " why you leave me" ? Ciara walked away into her room niyah walked behind her and said " you hear me" Ciara sat down crossed her legs and said " you can go back to that little bitch of yours cause I'm done with you " niyah screams " WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT "!!!

Ciara got up and smack niyah ....niyah hits her back and they start to fight ! Ciara slammed niyah to the wall and said " you fucked Ashley I seen you ! your a hoe with ya small ass strap bitch humble yourself ! Niyah sat there and got mad and pinned Ciara down and said she pulled me in the room and wouldn't let me go ! Ciara looked and said " so that mean fuck her while you have a girlfriend ?!!! Niyah said we'll what am I suppose to do she keep me and kiss me , she made me horny !

Ciara kick niyah and said " fuck you get out go fuck your new girl cause I'm done bitch ! Niyah looked as Ciara push her out the room and slammed the door in her face. Niyah left her house and slammed the door. Ciara mom ran upstairs to see that Ciara had scratches on her face , her mom asked what happened baby ? Ciara said we got in a fight but I'm fine. Her mother kissed her and said okay Hun get some sleep , as soon as her mom lefted she fell asleep .