Chapter 3

When the bell rang I went to lunch , I was really hoping I see niyah again. So when i went in line and got my lunch I sat at the table were my friends was and we laugh and joke around and then I felt a slight touch on my neck and I looked up and it was Niyah ! I stood up real fast and hugged her.

Niyah was surprise and hugged Ciara back. Niyah said " how you doing pretty I see you having fun with ya friends " Ciara smiled and said yes I am while her friends at the table looked at her as if she was doing something wrong , niyah started to stare at Ciara lips and thick body , niyah stopped and said " I can't help to stare at your lips and body. Ciara looked with wide eyes while niyah pulled her close as if she was about to kiss her.

Ciara said in her mind " damn I wanna kiss those pink lips so bad...... And stop and pulled away and ran out the lunchroom. Niyah looked and tried to follower her Ciara was racing trying hide her face from everybody and everything , finally she ran in one of the empty classrooms and just sat there and think. Niyah was trying look for her and she found her niyah walked in the room and Ciara looked at her and smiled and put her head down. Niyah asked Ciara "why did you run off " ?

Ciara said because I don't want people to think.....and she stopped her sentence , niyah lift up Ciara head and said "to think what? Ciara looked in niyah eyes and said " to think that I likes girls and I never been with one. Niyah looked at Ciara and said "it's okay to likes girls a lot of people is gay some people are just doing it for a trend that's it but if you let me show you...." Niyah got closer to Ciara and rub her thigh up and down and started to suck on her neck. Ciara took a deep breathe and bald her hands up , niyah stop and looked at Ciara and said "I can stop if you want me to"?

Ciara moaned and said " no please keep going" so niyah kept going and started to kiss Ciara. Then the bell rang , and Ciara stop niyah and said " I gotta get to my last class " niyah asked " let me walk you there...........when they got there they realize they had the same class it was art , they sat next to each other and did art together for the rest of the day intill it was time to go home .

When the bell rung they both lefted to go outside Ciara looked at niyah and said I'll see you tomarrow and niyah gave her a kiss and said you surely will love and they went they separate ways. Ciara got home her mother asked " how was school dear?" Ciara said " it was wonderful I met this girl she was so cute and........ummmm I meant I met a girl she was cool we hung out all day and the best part we have classes together , Ciara mom said aww honey you made a new friends that's good.

Ciara sat there and dreamed about niyah while her mom continue to talk and Ciara cut her mom off and ran upstairs to her room. She sat there and thinking about what happened in that classroom and she felt herself get wet down there. She put her hand down in her pants and play with herself , she moaned and bit her lip thinking about niyah. Ciara keep going as she did she seen that her legs were shaking and she got louder and louder intill she climax and lay down and dose off to sleep. Ciara woke back the next day feeling so tired she didn't wanna go to school but she had to.