Chapter 14

While Ciara was at the store , niyah decided to invite all her male friends over to watch basketball. She called them up and was on her way to the store to buy snacks. By the time niyah got back her friends were just arriving. Niyah gave each of them a handshake and invited them in , and turn on the tv and watch basketball. Niyah friend josh said we invited girls if you don't mind niyah said ' oh that's cool ! Josh responded , you sure your girl not gonna trip ? Niyah laughed and said no !

Meanwhile , Ciara was at the party store buying balloons decorations and all , then she decided to go food shopping for the house. She brought all this food and also niyah favorite snacks and food. When she got to the check out she put her stuff down and scan her own things. The machine was acting up and she called for help ! Some girl that looked like a boy came over and helped her.

Then Ciara realize it was her ex girlfriend jasmine. Jasmine said " oh hi Ciara I miss you how you been ? Ciara smiled and said I've been good ! Jasmine said thats good so you have a girlfriend , Ciara said yes I do she's really my fiancé . Jasmine said " oh really I guess and laughed and said okay , we'll i have to get back to work . Ciara looked at her and rolled her eyes. Jasmine whispered in her ear " you know you miss me " and slipped her number in her pocket !

Ciara payed for her stuff and left out the store and got in the car and looked at the number . She took a deep breathe and bald it up and threw it in the backseat . Ciara started the car and was happy to get home to cook for her fiancé . Niyah was still watching the game with her boys they loud and screaming "YEAH , YEAH " !! Niyah get a knock on the door and answered it to see 5 girls and said " wrong address. The girls said were here for the game , niyah said sure come in , they came in they all had short dresses and heels ! Niyah couldn't stop looking at them. But she had her eyes on one.....

She had a blue tight dress with heels smelling all good. Niyah asked her whats her name she said Layla. Niyah smiled and said oh okay. She went back to the game and Layla sat on niyah lap. Niyah smiled at her and started to touch her thighs ......👀

Niyah though twice and said damn in her head and told Layla to get up and Layla looked at her and said " no your comfortable and kissed niyah. Ciara pulled up and heard all this noise and she got the food and the party stuff and walked in the house to see.......