Chapter 9

WE ARE NOW IN SPAIN !
The plane finally landed And everybody was so tired they got the luggage and got on the bus on they way to their hotel. When they got there there were only two people per room so the teacher told us to pick our partner , everybody had a partner except for Ashley and niyah cousin .

They had to team up. So when niyah and Ciara got there room they was amazed the room was so nice and they were happy they were together. When they was getting ready for bed Ashley decides to pay niyah a visit !

While Ciara was in the shower niyah went in the hallway to go find her cousin. Ashley stopped her and said " where you going" ? niyah looked and said " what do you want"? Aliyah pushed her into the closet and tryed to kiss niyah. She mushed Ashley faced and left the closet. When niyah walked back in her room Ciara asked while drying her hair " were you go" ?

Niyah took a deep breathe and said don't get mad but Ashley pulled me in the closet and tryed to kiss me " Ciara looked and said oh really okay I got something for that bitch".

Niyah said no calm down there no need for fighting ! Ciara laughed and said " no I'm not gonna fight her silly. Niyah said thank god , now let's go to sleep so we can get up in the morning to go sight seeing. So they got into bed and cuddle and went to sleep.