Chapter 10

The next morning the deans went around with breakfast for everybody and told them they had to get ready and be ready by 12:00pm. So everybody got dressed and went on the bus , Ashley was being smart and sat next to niyah. Ciara got on the bus to see that and got heated and asked her nicely first " umm Ashley can I have my seat ".

Ashley looked at Ciara and said oh this your seat I wanna sit next to niyah if that's okay ? Ciara said no it's not......Ashley cut her off and said we'll I don't give a hell ! Niyah seen that Ciara was heated and Ciara let It go and went to the back of the bus. Niyah was praying Ciara don't do nothing crazy. So when they got to the sight seein place Ashley got off the bus trying to hold niyah hand but niyah kept pulling away , Ciara got off and walked by herself.

When they went into the building Ciara seen Ashley kiss niyah and niyah push her and yelled " YO CAN YOu CHILL"! When Ciara seen that she walked over to Ashley and punch her in her face. Ashley fell to the ground holding her face saying you dumb bitch ! and got up and started to hit her, after that all hell broke loose. Ciara got on top of her pulling her hair punching her mouth making her bleed! Ashley kicked her and bit her face.

Niyah tryed to break it up and she couldn't the deans stopped and yelled at both of them and said " GO TO YALL DORMS YALL ARE NOT ALLOWED BACK HER ! Ciara looked and said " I don't give two fucks and left and niyah followed her. When they got outside niyah yelled and said " WHAT THE HELL WAS YOU THINKING !

Ciara didn't say nothing and she pulled away from niyah and got in the taxi ! Meanwhile Ashley on the floor crying with blood coming out her mouth. Back at the hotel Ashley took the elevator and went into her room and watch tv. Then niyah storms in and say that's wasn't worth it. Ciara turn the tv off and slammed the remote on the floor and said " you wanna know what wasn't worth it , you letting her do whatever she want around you , you letting her take over my spot.

Niyah said she wasn't listen to me when I told her that's your spot ! Ciara said push her out of it or you should of moved to the back. Ciara stooped talking and went to lay on the mini couch. Niyah walked over and said what you mad ?

Ciara just rolled her eyes. niyah looked and said " that's what wrong with you , you don't let me have my say you always getting the fuck mad and you always bring up the thing between me and Ashley ! You know what goodnight ! Niyah went into bed and went to sleep. Ciara sat on the chair looking like she was about to cry and fell asleep.

It was morning and it was time to catch the plane back home. When Ciara got up she didn't see niyah she wonder we're she was. Ciara packed up got dressed and lefted the room. she seen brandy , she asked have you seen niyah? brandy said she already downstairs ready to leave. Ciara and Brandy walked down there and they seen niyah.

The deans waited for everybody and they were on their way. They got to the airport and got on the plane Ciara sat by herself while brandy cousin sat next to niyah cousin. Niyah seen that Ciara was by herself but she didn't pay it no mind , but she knew she cared. After the plane landed Ciara & her cousin left to her house. Niyah went to her house.

Ciara was so mad she was on the phone telling everybody what happened and brandy just ignored her and went to sleep , Ciara didn't go to sleep intill 4:00 am ! The next morning was graduation practice. Ciara woke up to see her cousin packing and leaving. Brandy said " GoodMorning sleepy I'm leaving I love you " !

Kissed her on the cheek and left ! Ciara looked at the time she was late. So she took a quick shower threw on some clothes and ran out to school. When she got to school she was relived cause they didn't start practice. Niyah seen Ciara waked over to her and said " baby come over my house I got a surprise for you". Ciara looked and said " okay sure"! Then it was practice time.