Chapter 12

When they arrive Ashley was standing there with her two friends and seen niyah get out the car. she smiled and called her over , niyah just looked and went to the other side of the car to open the door for Ciara.

when Ashley seen Ciara her face frowned up and she walked over and said " niyah why you with this......this......ugly thing ! Niyah said who you ? I'm not with you I'm with my beautiful girlfriend. Ashley screamed and walked away! Ciara laughed ! So today was the last day before graduation and everybody was happy and excited.

The seniors got out early at 12 ! Niyah and Ciara decided to go clothes shopping for their big day. They lefted and went to the mall Ciara went into this clothes store niyah wonder off to this ring store to buy Ciara a engagement ring . Ciara was done shopping and met her outside and they were on their way back to Ciara house.

When they arrive Ciara unlocked the door , opened it to see her mother and ms jade having sex once again ! Ciara closed the door fast and smiled at niyah and said " hey baby let's go to your house " niyah looked and said " you made me ride down here so you could see your mom come on".

she moved Ciara out the way open the door and said " oh yes get it get it y'all ! Ciara mom jumped up real fast and covered her body and said hey Ciara , niyah I didn't know y'all was......Ciara cut her off and said save it it's okay I'm only here to say hi , and now bye ! Her mom yelled I'm coming to your graduation ! Ciara said okay ? And her and niyah was on their way !

When they got to niyah house , niyah went upstairs ran a bath with roses and candles and played " trey songz last time and told Ciara to come here ! Ciara walked upstairs and said yes and walked into the bathroom and asked " what's all this "? Niyah said take your clothes of ma '!

Ciara bit her lips and said yes daddy. when Ciara did she got in the tub and niyah kissed her and said " I'm going downstairs to cook so relax ma ' okay ? Ciara said okay and smiled. Niyah went downstairs and prepare a big meal for her. When everything was done niyah went upstairs and checked on Ciara she was sleep.

Niyah picked her up carry her into the bed room and dried her off and went down on her . Ciara started to move and moaned . She started to say " mhmmmm yes right there " ! Niyah looked up and Ciara open her eyes and said "this how you wake people up" niyah stood up and smiled and said only you now get dressed and meet me downstairs.

Niyah lefted the room and Ciara put this skirt on with wedges and a pink beater . She came downstairs too she candles lit and this whole dinner prepare , she sat down and infrint of her it was shrimp lobster steak with garlic bread and salad ! Ciara said this look good " niyah said " thank you baby. Then they sat down and started to talk.

Ciara asked " are you willing to go on with a relationship " niyah looked and said " what do you mean" ? Ciara said " marriage "? Or being with somebody forever? Niyah said "you" ! Ciara looked confused and niyah got on one knee and said " Ciara will you marry me "? Ciara teared up and said " yes baby yes"! She jumped into niyah arms and kissed her and said " I Love You ! niyah said" I Love You More ! " Now let's go upstairs !