Chapter 15

Ciara dropped everything and looked around house all messy and dirty girls all around and niyah over there with a girl . Ciara yelled " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NIYAH ! Everybody stopped and niyah pushed Layla off of her and said " baby im your home. Ciara ran up the steps and slammed and locked the door !

Niyah got mad and kicked everybody out and slammed the front door. Niyah went upstairs and ask Ciara to open the door , Ciara open and Said "what the hell is wrong with you "? Niyah looked at her and said i had a boys night we watch football ! Ciara looked and said oh really without my permission ? And then you had bitches in here and one rat ass bitch on your fucking lap ! And plus the house is dirty ! Ciara slapped niyah and said " HOW DARE YOU" !!!!

Niyah pushed Ciara on the ground and said " hold up one this is my house i can invite my boys over here , two them girls wasn't my idea it was my boys , & three that girl would not get off my lap and you ask anybody that was here tonight . Niyah looked with a mad face and yelled " IM SICK OF YOU PUTTING YOUR HANDS ON ME! Ciara just sat there on the ground and just looked and niyah & got up and went downstairs. Niyah just slammed the door.

Ciara cleaned the downstairs, she moped she swept and scrub , everything down. She cooked dinner and watch the dishes . Niyah came down the steps everything was clean and dinner was cooked niyah asked Ciara " why did you clean my mess and cooked" ? Ciara looked and said " because i needed to anything else you wanna ask me" ? Niyah said " well damn I just asked" Ciara just laughed and walked up the steps.