Chapter 6

The next day it was back to school Ciara woke up to this bad hangover she seen that she had scratches on her arms and face she was confused , all she remember was Niyah and Ashley. Then it popped in her mind that she was fighting niyah!

Ciara took a shower and instead of putting cute clothes on she threw on sweatpants a white beater some Jordan's and a messy bun. When Ciara got to school she seen Ashley . Ashley walked up to her and said " are you okay ? Are you mad ?" Ciara looked at Ashley and said " nope I'm fine I whooped her ass yesterday in my room cause she came to my house begging and I can whoop ya ass if you don't back up ! Everybody in the hallway looked and got quiet !

Ciara pushed her to the lockers and walked away. Ashley looked in shocked and ran into niyah arms. Niyah asked " are you okay? " and Ashley said your girlfriend is crazy. Niyah pulled Ashley back and went to class. It was awkward for niyah , seeing the person she cared about in her class. Before the day was over the deans called all seniors and told them about the the senior trip that they gonna have , it's a three day stay , in Spain you can also being one person anybody you like.everybody got hype and went home to start packing

. Ciara was happy and went home to call her cousin. She asked her to see if she wanted to come to Spain with her she said yes she'll be down there by tomarrow morning. So Ciara went to go make her something to eat intill she heard the door bell she answer and it was niyah.

As soon as Ciara was about to say something niyah put her finger on her lips and held her waist and told her " Ashley don't mean shit to me the sex wasn't shit " I know you don't want me here but I just wanted to tell you that before you say " get out or why the hell your at my door. I love you Ciara ! And I mean it. Ciara teared up and try to speak while crying but she could get it out all she could say was........ I miss you.

Ciara hugged niyah tightly and kissed her. Niyah rubbed the tears off her face and smiled and told her how beautiful she was. Ciara went in the kitchen to cook dinner for the family and asked niyah " do you wanna stay for dinner ? Niyah said sure why not baby girl.

Ciara looked at niyah and said you have to earn me back " ! Niyah said "huh" ? Ciara laugh and said yeah you have too cause I'm not gonna take you back that fast , niyah said sheesh ma ' you putting me to work ? Ciara said "mhmmm work for this pussy baby". Niyah bit her lip and said ugh and walked to the tv to watch some basketball.

Ciara mom walked in the house with one of her friends and said it smelled so good in here niyah wave at Ciara mom , Ciara ran over and said I cooked for you and umm who's your friend ? her mom said this is my co worker from the job her name is jade. Jade waved at both of the girls , and Ciara see that she had overnight bags and asked " Ms jada why do you have bags? Jade responded " because I have problems with my boyfriend so is it okay if I can stay here for a few days if that's okay? Ciara said oh that's fine your welcome anytime !
Meanwhile everybody sat down and ate dinner , niyah asked was it okay if she could stay over ? Ciara mom said sure ! Ciara looked like she was about to scream and got up to take everybody plates to the kitchen. Then they all played family game night for a hour then it was bed time!