Chapter 8

It Was The Morning and niyah got up before anybody and cooked breakfast Ciara mom and ms jade woke up smelling the good food they walked down the stairs , they both had robes on. When they went downstairs it was a candle light breakfast for them ms jade asked " what's all this ? Niyah laugh and said it's for y'all , it's the least I can do for my sleeping beauty's they both smiled.

Niyah got her and Ciara food ready and took it upstairs Niyah seen that Ciara was still sleep so she woke her up with a kiss. Ciara woke up and said goodmorning baby , niyah smiled pushing her hair back and said hello my love are you hungry? Ciara said yes i am. Niyah surprised her with breakfast in bed. Ciara said oh my god niyah you didn't have to do this. Niyah said it's okay ma ' !

Niyah gave her a kiss on the forehead and told her today's the day we leave. So when niyah left Ciara called her cousin and see we're she was at. Her cousin said she was an hour away , Ciara hung up the phone ate her breakfast took a shower and packed her suitcase. Finally when she was done she went downstairs put her suitcase near the door and seen that her mom was kissing ms jade.

Ciara sat there and laugh her mom stopped and pushed ms jade off and said ummmmm.........Hun hi how are you are you.......Ciara cut her mom off and said " mom I already know y'all a couple it's okay like you told me I still love you ! Ciara mom smiled and said good and grab jade and gave Ciara a family hug. They heard a knocked on the door it was Ciara cousin brandy. Ciara ran to the door and hugged her cousin brandy and Sai you ready to go '? Brandy said hell yeah let's go ! Ciara waved goodbye to her mother and closed the door.

They put they bags in the truck of brandy car and drove to the airport to meet the class of seniors. When they got there everybody was there even Ashley hoe ass . I seen my baby with this girl. She walked up and said ma' this my cousin Hannah , Ciara waved and introduce brandy to them. Then they got they luggage and went into the airport to get on the plane. When they plane came they got on and didn't get to their destination intill 3:00am.