Chapter 4

So when Ciara got to school she seen her friends but she didn't speak she just kept going , she seen niyah and walk up to her grab her hand and took her into the bathroom. Niyah seemed confused as hell , Niyah asked " you okay?" Ciara look at niyah and kissed her on the lips and said I like you , I have a crush on you! Niyah smiled and said " really" ?

Niyah kiss Ciara back and said "I like you
Too and I have a bigger crush on you like you don't understand" Ciara pushes niyah to the wall and started to make out with her niyah kissed back.
Niyah kiss on her neck and took her shirt off , Ciara p and took her shirt off , and suck on her stomach and her chest......she hoped on niyah and kiss her , the bell rang.....Ciara didn't wanna stopped but niyah told her we gotta get to class. They got dressed and left to class.

Ciara sat in class legs shaking and all the teacher asked was she okay she said yes I'm fine , Ciara couldn't focus on her work all she could think about was niyah and how she's going to ask her can they be a couple. So when the bell rung , Ciara heard about this big school party at somebody house a girl named Ashley I didn't know her but people say she is the most popular girl in the school along with her friends.

Ashley was inviting everybody in the school. So Ciara seen niyah and ran up to her and said "niyah come here" niyah walked to her and said yes " Ciara was scared to ask her , but it was worth a try , Ciara took a deep breathe and said " niyah would you be my girlfriend niyah looked at her and said yes love I would , Ciara jumped up with joy and jump on her and kiss her cheek , niyah asked " are you going to the big school party at Ashley house Ciara looked and said only if you go? Niyah said okay I'll pick you
Up at 8 at your house. Ciara said okay.

When niyah walked away Ciara ran into the bathroom and though about is this what she want and how's she gonna tell her mother and sister and dad that she has a girlfriend......? Ciara left to go home to get ready as she walked home she was practicing.

When Ciara got home she seen that her mom had friends over so it made her more nervous so she went over to her and said mom i have something to say , her mom said what's going on hun? Ciara took a deep breathe and said I'm in a relationship. Her mom said oh my god I'm happy for you , and Ciara looked and said with a girl !
Her mom looked and said aww baby that's great ...

Ciara looked confused cause she though her mom was gonna be mad , Ciara said " so your not mad at me" her mom said no I'm not as long as she make you happy I'm fine. Ciara said thanks mom she's coming to get me so we can go to this party so you can meet her tonight. Her mom said okay baby I'm glad to meet her.

So Ciara went upstairs to take a shower and get dressed Ciara had a tight black dress these heels and her hair was curly , as Ciara put her jerwely on she heard the doorbell , she screamed downstairs " MOM CAN YOU GET THE DOOR! Her mom answered it and said you must be niyah hello " . Niyah said hello ms......her mom said Ms Low , niyah said Ms Low , and handed her flowers.

Ciara mom was so surprise she thanked niyah and told her Ciara is right upstairs , you can go up if you like. Niyah said "thank you" and went upstairs. , she didn't know what room Ciara was in so she followed the sweet smell of her perfume , as niyah found her room she seen Ciara with this tight black dress and heels , all niyah could do is lick her lips and bite them.

Ciara turned around she seen niyah with flowers in her hand. Ciara walked over and kiss niyah and said thank you baby , niyah said " damn ma ' you look sexy as hell ! Ciara smiled and grab her bag and said you ready , and grab her hand as they walked down the steps.

Ciara mom said have fun , niyah said in a low voice " I attend too" and giggled Ciara hit niyah as they walk out the door into a car and they were on there way.