Chapter 2

When I got home I ran upstairs to my room got undressed and took a hot shower thinking clearing my mind and trying to wonder why am I saying I want a girlfriend that's crazy. After the shower I put my pajamas on and lay down turned my tv on and watch it intill I fell asleep. The next day it was the first day back to school I was in the 12 grade finally damnn ,

I got up took a shower put make up on and my new clothes I brought and off to school , when I get there I see all my friends we were all so hype to start our first day we went to our home room to get our rosters I didn't have classes with none of my friends but I did have the classes I wanted and also needed.

My first class was math when I walked him I sat in the back I sat next to this girl that dressed like a boy she kept staring at me for some reason ? (was it the dress I had on) Anyway class started and she asked if I had a pencil I said sure I reach to get it for her and I felt her hand on my lap ! My checks turned red I hid my face and handed to her , the girl said thank you I didn't respond I just put my face down in my paper for the rest of the period.

After class was over the girl stopped me in the halls and said I didn't get your name I told her and she said I had a pretty name and I asked what's her name she told me niyah , I said oh okay , niyah smiled and said I'll see you later at lunch , I said okay with the biggest smile. Intill my friend popped up and asked who's that sexy girl you was talking to ? I said it's nobody she just somebody I met !